Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News Flash!! . . . VINCENT VAN GOGH WAS JACK THE RIPPER!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
    Hello Caroline. Wow, never even considered that Polly and Annie were working--well, I would not call THAT work.

Just goes to show.

Cheers.
    LC
    Well jolly new bonnets cannot be bought with fresh air, Lynn. They have to be worked for somehow.

Love,

Caz
    X
    "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Originally posted by Debra A View Post
      "Vincent, acting as Jack the Ripper, placed actual dead dogs in his victim, Mary Kelly's, room after he murdered her..."

...????

Good luck, Dale.

Thanks for the encouragement, Debra.

The dogs are covered in detail in the book, but there's a little more shown here in the Part 2 video: http://vincentaliasjack.com/wordpress/?page_id=137

Dale Larner

Comment

well that explains the whole ear thing.

The connection is obvious:
        Van Gough cut off his ear and JtR cut off Eddowes ear, therefore Van Gough is JtR.
        Brilliant! Case closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincent alias Jack View Post
          .............Vincent was transferred to London in May of 1873 at the age of 20. It was believed he first lived in the Battersea area. He then moved to Brixton in August, and on Sept. 5, the pieces of a woman's body were found in the River Thames. It was believed the parts were thrown in at Battersea. Vincent had moved and then had murdered. Vincent van Gogh was both Jack the Ripper and what is known as the Torso Killer.

I made a discovery and matched up Van Gogh's letters and life to Jack's letters and deeds, and I wrote a book about it. It took 3 years to complete the research and another 2 years to write the book. I then finished it mysteriously and wonderfully on Nov. 9, 2011--the anniversery date of Mary Kelly's murder.

The discovery involved finding hidden images in a Van Gogh painting that relate to Mary Kelly and Jack the Ripper--difficult to believe, but very much true and astounding.

Title of the book: VINCENT ALIAS JACK
          Author: Dale Larner
          Estimated release date: July 2012.

The matches are remarkable and the evidence is solid. Watch the videos and see the hidden images in the painting at:
          http://www.vincentaliasjack.com

Enjoy the adventure.

Facebook Profile: http://www.facebook.com/dale.larner

Facebook Book Page: http://www.facebook.com/VincentaliasJack

My Website: http://www.dalelarner.com

Oh no! Not another 'I-can-see-Jack's-crimes-in-this-painting' fanatic!

1. Moving close to a crime scene does not make one a murderer. Shortly after I moved to my current address there were three, very nasty murders nearby, quite out of character for the area and absolutely nothing to do with me.
          2. Even if you and hundreds of other people can see images of a crime of murder hidden in a painting, it does not make the painter guilty.
          3. You have 'matched up Van Gogh's letters to Jack's letter and deeds' Really? Which letters? The ones who were written by wanna-be Jacks or the ones written by journalists, or the ones written by the hundreds of people who sent letters to the police claiming to be Jack?

The evidence cannot possibly be 'solid'.

And why on earth would Van Gogh bother to travel all the way to London to kill prostitutes when there were plenty knocking around France?

Finally - why do you urge us to 'enjoy the adventure'? That is highly offensive to the women who were murdered and their families and friends. It is also highly offensive to those who honour the work and life of Vincent van Gogh.

Comment

Originally posted by Limehouse View Post
            And why on earth would Van Gogh bother to travel all the way to London to kill prostitutes when there were plenty knocking around France?
            Of course that's my argument against Maybrick being the Ripper that Liverpool being a seaport had plenty of prostitutes, so the scenario of having him go to London to murder is a contrived one, just as this one is of Vincent Van Gogh going to London to murder prostitutes. It is known from recent research that Van Gogh read about the crimes in London, and it's possible that the Dear Boss threat to "clip the lady's ears" as reported in the papers might have been an inducement to Vincent to slice his own ear. That it seems is about the extent of his connection to murders despite what this fantasist claims.

Best regards

Chris
            Christopher T. George
            Organizer, RipperCon #JacktheRipper-#True Crime Conference
            just held in Baltimore, April 7-8, 2018.
            For information about RipperCon, go to http://rippercon.com/
            RipperCon 2018 talks can now be heard at http://www.casebook.org/podcast/

Comment

Thanks for the encouragement, Debra.

The dogs are covered in detail in the book, but there's a little more shown here in the Part 2 video: http://vincentaliasjack.com/wordpress/?page_id=137

Dale Larner

It was less encouragement and more that you are going to need some luck, Dale. Especially if you are telling us there were dead dogs found at the crime scene in Miller's Court!
              That would also make this another cover-up theory too then? Seeing as the police didn't mention the dead dogs at all?

Comment

Originally posted by caz View Post
                Of course he did, Debs. He was a terrierist too.

I believe he also had a fistula on his tiny chihuahua.

Love,

Caz
                X

Comment

Hi All,

Vincent Van Gogh was Jack the Ripper?

Kill me now.

Regards,

Simon
                  Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

Tight Schedule

Yes, there is much known on Van Gogh's whereabouts. He moved to Arles in Feb. 1888 and remained in the South of France until 1890.

It would seem too far a distance to travel for murder again and again, but not for Vincent. And it would seem too long a trip, but not so. The Marseille to Paris to London route was efficient due to coordinated and swift mail train and steamer routes. Bradshaw's Continental Railway Guide of 1888 provides that Vincent could travel from Arles to London in as little as 24 hrs.--not so far away after all.

Thanks Tj for your well wishes.

Dale Larner
                    Even assuming that this claim checks out, it shows only that Van Gogh - and any other French citizen with the necessary financial resources - could have made the journey to London in 24 hours. You presumably have unearthed evidence that he actually did make that journey? Even if you can prove he was in Whitechapel, it's going to be insufficient.

He has to leave Arles after writing a letter on 29th September, travel to London to commit two murders between 12.45am and 1.45am on the morning of the 30th (considerably less than 24 hours later), then get back to Arles in time to post another letter on 1st October.That's what I call a tight schedule!

You'll have your work cut out to convince those who post on this forum, I'm afraid. Good luck.

"I had that Vincent van Gogh geezer in the back of my hansom cab last week. Over on a day trip from France he was. Tipped me with two imaginary polished farthings, the tight sod!"
                    I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Wood View Post
                      Hi All,

Vincent Van Gogh was Jack the Ripper?

Kill me now.

Regards,

Simon
                      What do you prefer, Simon, stake through the heart or poison?
                      Christopher T. George
                      Organizer, RipperCon #JacktheRipper-#True Crime Conference
                      just held in Baltimore, April 7-8, 2018.
                      For information about RipperCon, go to http://rippercon.com/
                      RipperCon 2018 talks can now be heard at http://www.casebook.org/podcast/

Comment

Hi Chris,

Anything, as long as it's quick.

Regards,

Simon
                        Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

Blotchy...

I just knew we'd find Blotchy someday....

Greg
                          Attached Files

Comment

I have just watched the first of the three videos which - you say - proves that Vincent van Gogh killed Mary Kelly. Er, no it doesn't. You have a vivid imagination.
                            I won't be watching the other two videos, and I won't be buying your book. Sorry.
                            I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

this tremendous artist only just had enough money to live... just, he was extremely poor, he was also very Christian, very caring and a person who felt deeply for the suffering of others... he painted their suffering.

him as JTR is just utter crap, but how he shot himself is very interesting indeed, it was on tv the other day, because it looks like someone else did it, he didn't want to make a fuss about it, i think he gave the gun to someone else and due to severe depression, convinced the other bloke to shoot him, most strange.

Comment

book him

Hello Simon. Not until you finish the book.

Cheers.
                                LC

Comment

Working...
                                X