Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News Flash!! . . . VINCENT VAN GOGH WAS JACK THE RIPPER!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vincent alias Jack View Post
    NEVER!
    OMG someone woke Dale up,
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by gnote View Post
      I agree but some people just don't want the truth revealed.

Is it possible the same people who knew Van Gogh was Jack the Ripper are related in some way to the people who are doing everything in their power to stop this from being published?
      And his alter ego perhaps.
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• I just listened to a radio interview with Dale Larner. It was pretty much all nonsense. This is worse than Lechmere.

Mike
        huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Good Michael View Post
          I just listened to a radio interview with Dale Larner. It was pretty much all nonsense. This is worse than Lechmere.

Mike
          Yep all it needs is some faulty DNA to make it the worst of all time [or maybe it already is].
          G U T

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
            Yep all it needs is some faulty DNA to make it the worst of all time [or maybe it already is].
            Yes, but it doesn't mean Dale isn't certain. What he sees however is similar to the sounds dogs hear, but I can't.

Mike
            huh?

Comment

I just listened to a radio interview with Dale Larner. It was pretty much all nonsense. This is worse than Lechmere.

Mike
              I would like to hear this interview.

I'm well aware i might not be able to handle the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by gnote View Post
                I would like to hear this interview.

I'm well aware i might not be able to handle the truth.
                There are those who seek to sway others with their venom (and so often they succeed). Don't let them poison your mind. Judge for yourself. Here's a link to the radio interview. If you listen, you'll notice I'm being attacked at first, but by the end, the attacker has changed his tune.

Oooops, looks like the page you requested could not be found. Please check the URL for proper spelling and capitalization.

Thanks,
                Dale Larner

Comment

• Originally posted by Vincent alias Jack View Post
                  Don't know yet. It's been a long road, but I continue on my trek towards my destination. The fantastical nature of the concept continues to present a high hurdle for many. On the surface, it comes across as someone having a bit of fun on the internet--not to be taken serious. Add to this the numerous suspects who have previously been marched out as "the one," and the hurdle stretches taller. And it doesn't help to have Ripper stories that hit it big, only to have it turn out to be a wet bag full of . . . well, DNA of some sort. Ha! Causes fear for those who could get it out there.

I do have something in the works that could help lift people over the hurdle but, as with everything surrounding this book, it is taking forever to get to the conclusion of the matter. But hopefully soon.

Dying to get it out there so everyone's mind can be blown. I will never give up until I do. I've come too far, sacrificed too much, and I know what I have is the truth. I will find a way.

Thanks for asking and for the vote of confidence. I think you will find it is sane and sensible.

Dale Larner
                  Good on you Dale get the research done get all the facts together publish the book I can't wait I hate it when people make facts up to suit their theories it's about time we had someone like you taking a fresh look at this case.....I think this could really cause a rumpus and ruffle a few feathers go on Dale carry on and stick it up them they don't like it up them.
                  Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Dale,

If you are coming across hurdles and barriers to this book being published then surely one would think that by giving some more information about what you have "discovered" and some definitive "evidence" you say you have into your claim of "Vincent being Jack" could only help your cause and stir up some interest in your "theories".

Perpetually saying "you will have to buy the book" is clearly doing you no favors, as there is no book and so far it looks like no one wants to publish it.

Look I am very open minded and have read this entire thread out of interest to see what you provided as "evidence" and had a look at your website and really to my disappointment I have to agree with the others. Nothing you have yet provided remotely proves Vincent was Jack, it may open up a possibility but then you could do that with thousands of people of that era.

So in summing up I ask that you consider giving up more information if you have it, it can only help you in your ventures to get the truth out there. You keeping it to your chest until the "the book comes out" only smacks of someone wanting to get paid or get notoriety, not wanting the "truth" to come out.

All the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by elleryqueen74 View Post
                      Dale,

If you are coming across hurdles and barriers to this book being published then surely one would think that by giving some more information about what you have "discovered" and some definitive "evidence" you say you have into your claim of "Vincent being Jack" could only help your cause and stir up some interest in your "theories".

Perpetually saying "you will have to buy the book" is clearly doing you no favors, as there is no book and so far it looks like no one wants to publish it.

Look I am very open minded and have read this entire thread out of interest to see what you provided as "evidence" and had a look at your website and really to my disappointment I have to agree with the others. Nothing you have yet provided remotely proves Vincent was Jack, it may open up a possibility but then you could do that with thousands of people of that era.

So in summing up I ask that you consider giving up more information if you have it, it can only help you in your ventures to get the truth out there. You keeping it to your chest until the "the book comes out" only smacks of someone wanting to get paid or get notoriety, not wanting the "truth" to come out.

All the best.
                      Hi,Dale can't divulge his info because someone might steal his idea and get all the credit and Dale has to be rewarded for his hard work by his book becoming a best seller we should all be supporting Dale because he might have solved this long standing mystery.
                      Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Yes, but it doesn't mean Dale isn't certain. What he sees however is similar to the sounds dogs hear, but I can't.

Mike
                        No arguments from me Mike, but remember Mr E and Jari appeared certain, Ed and Fish seem certain, PC was certain it was Sickert, need I go on.
                        G U T

Comment

• Let's give Dale a chance he might have cracked it.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
                            Let's give Dale a chance he might have cracked it.
                            I looked at a cloud the other night and saw Tumblety ripping MJK, so I might write a book and get rich as Gates.
                            G U T

Comment

• You know what, if Dale wanted to write a novel, I'd be fine with it. But to take certain flowers from a painting and decide that they represent a corpse, is very rohrschach-like. To be honest, it's uncomfortable for me. My brother and I used to look at freshly folded laundry outside our bedroom and see noses and chins and foreheads in the folds and imagine who they were. That doesn't mean my mother folded and arranged the laundry to present images to us. It meant we were imagining things. This is no doubt what Dale is going through and to think he's been seeing this for so many years. It's unsettling.
                              Mike
                              huh?

Comment

• Personally I think Dale is playing little games.

There is no book, there was never going to be a book and there never will be a book.

If you read this thread, and it has some good laughs in it.

Dale n post #1 says the book is coming mid 2012, later on he says he has just reached agreements with agents and then with publishers, at one stage he says that they made him remove/rewrite some sections before they'd publish and here we are nearly three years later with precisely Zero Zip and Zilch, he is just enjoying the attention.

And good luck to him if that's what floats his boat.
                                G U T

Comment

Working...
                                X