Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News Flash!! . . . VINCENT VAN GOGH WAS JACK THE RIPPER!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BuzzFeed Article

Submitted an article on BuzzFeed showing details of . . .

Hidden face in Van Gogh’s painting
    Stunning handwriting comparison
    V killed for his mother’s birthday
    V lived in London
    V’s ear cut matches gap in Ripper letters

Just a few of the items that point to Van Gogh’s guilt. Have a look.

BuzzFeed: 5 Reasons Why Vincent van Gogh was Jack the Ripper

The fun continues.

Thanks,
    Dale Larner

Comment

• Originally posted by Vincent alias Jack View Post
      Submitted an article on BuzzFeed showing details of . . .

Hidden face in Van Gogh’s painting
      Stunning handwriting comparison
      V killed for his mother’s birthday
      V lived in London

Just a few of the items that point to Van Gogh’s guilt. Have a look.

BuzzFeed: 5 Reasons Why Vincent van Gogh was Jack the Ripper

The fun continues.

Thanks,
      Dale Larner
      Look Dale, I am sure you are a very nice fellow and, as I have said before, you have been very gracious in your replies to people who have ridiculed your theory - but now I am going to get quite angry.

None of this is 'fun'. Van Gogh was a talented but troubled man. The victims of JtR were REAL people with friends and families. They experienced violent, undignified deaths. In four cases, their most intimate and sensitive parts were ripped and torn and exposed and in two cases their faces were destroyed. How is that fun?? If it was your mother or sister lying on the pavement ripped to shreds would you be 'enjoying the fun'?

Your behaviour is disgraceful and your theory is trash.

Comment

• Seconded, Limehouse.

[Though do I detect the face of Queen Victoria cleverly hidden in the gaps between words in your second paragraph?]

Phil

Comment

• V’s ear cut matches gap in Ripper letters

WHAT GAP!!!!

Since we cannot know which letters (I personally don't believe any) were sent by Jack. And we do not know we have all that were sent - how can we determine a "gap"!!

Does the nalysis include all pertinent letters? If so does it include only those to the police? the Lusk letter? those to news agencies? (If the wider definition is taken even more does it make establishing completeness of the "set" possible. What if there is no "gap" just lost letters or ones that have not survived.

So how have you determined which is the sample in which there is a "gap"?

And you fully deserve all the scorn that I and others can heap on you - as well as Limehouse's righteous and correct censure.

If plagiarism is rightly a crime, so should be the immoral playing with serious issues that you practice.

Phil

Comment

• This is absurd! Van Gogh certainly was not The White chapel killer. It is well documented Van Gogh lived in Arles during the murders in 1888. Now how could he travel(without being spotted or others realizing he was gone) between two destinations roughly 550 miles apart? I certainly am no expert on the case but what few facts we do know are tainted with lies people create to make money off of people welling to believe them. From Cornwell's "theories" on Walter Sickert to the Lewis Carroll fiasco and who can forget the ridculous royal conspiracy, we have very few actual historical facts to base a case upon.

Comment

• Arles

Samurai

You know this...I know this...virtually the whole world of Ripper students knows this...all the art world knows this - but you try stopping someone who smells the chance of making a couple of quid from the gullible!

All the best

Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by Limehouse View Post
                Look Dale, I am sure you are a very nice fellow and, as I have said before, you have been very gracious in your replies to people who have ridiculed your theory - but now I am going to get quite angry.

None of this is 'fun'. Van Gogh was a talented but troubled man. The victims of JtR were REAL people with friends and families. They experienced violent, undignified deaths. In four cases, their most intimate and sensitive parts were ripped and torn and exposed and in two cases their faces were destroyed. How is that fun?? If it was your mother or sister lying on the pavement ripped to shreds would you be 'enjoying the fun'?

Your behavior is disgraceful and your theory is trash.
                there's little to argue with here
                “be just and fear not”

Comment

• If we ignore him, he may just go away.....

G
                  We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

Comment

• Originally posted by Phil H View Post

WHAT GAP!!!!

Since we cannot know which letters (I personally don't believe any) were sent by Jack. And we do not know we have all that were sent - how can we determine a "gap"!!

Does the nalysis include all pertinent letters? If so does it include only those to the police? the Lusk letter? those to news agencies? (If the wider definition is taken even more does it make establishing completeness of the "set" possible. What if there is no "gap" just lost letters or ones that have not survived.

So how have you determined which is the sample in which there is a "gap"?

And you fully deserve all the scorn that I and others can heap on you - as well as Limehouse's righteous and correct censure.

If plagiarism is rightly a crime, so should be the immoral playing with serious issues that you practice.

Phil
                    Phil, like Patricia Cornwell, he's claiming that EVERY single letter ever received (including ones that we don't know about) was written by the killer- literally HUNDREDS.

Geesh, at first I thought it a joke, like the suggestion that Edgar Rice Burroughs was the killer. But the website seems to be serious about it.

Damn Bible Code has a lot to answer for...

Comment

• If we ignore him, he may just go away.....
                      That was my view...but then there's always someone comes along and spoils it!

Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by Samurai X View Post
                        This is absurd! Van Gogh certainly was not The White chapel killer. It is well documented Van Gogh lived in Arles during the murders in 1888. Now how could he travel(without being spotted or others realizing he was gone) between two destinations roughly 550 miles apart? I certainly am no expert on the case but what few facts we do know are tainted with lies people create to make money off of people welling to believe them. From Cornwell's "theories" on Walter Sickert to the Lewis Carroll fiasco and who can forget the ridculous royal conspiracy, we have very few actual historical facts to base a case upon.
                        It does sound absurd, doesn’t it?

Yes, VG lived in Arles in 1888. How could he travel and not be spotted or missed? He had no job and generally kept to himself. He could come and go as he pleased. Never spotted because he wasn’t known back then—just another face in the crowd. Distance not so far. The express trains and steamers could get him to London the next day.

Sure, some people have put forth preposterous suspects and attempted to tie them to the murders with the loosest pieces of thread. No doubt, but this is not the case with VG. The first step to understanding the reality of this is to tear away the image of VG as a well-known artist. Just think of him as Theo’s irascible and difficult older brother Vincent. That depicts better how others knew him back then.

There are an enormous amount of historical facts to base this case on, and I took the time to uncover and match up all those juices tidbits about VG and JR, and the conclusion is unavoidable—they were the same man. VG was not as he seems.

Thanks,
                        Dale Larner

Comment

• Alright Mr. Larner

I'll tell you what, give me a copy of your book when it hits and if it has any true merit I'll pay full price for it. I read Cornhole's nonsense. She squeeked out a miniscule or two. I paid a quarter US for it. A hardback. Felt angry and cheated about it before during after sense. If you can match it, full-price!!!$$!!! I'll bite. Conditionally.
                          Valour pleases Crom.

Comment

• Hi All,

It's books like VVG was JtR which give crap a bad name.

Regards,

Simon
                            Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

• Hullo Simon

Originally posted by Simon Wood View Post
                              Hi All,

It's books like VVG was JtR which give crap a bad name.

Regards,

Simon
                              Should we ever has the good/bad fortune to meet, I should like to buy you the drink of your choosing.
                              Valour pleases Crom.

Comment

• Hi DADW,

For me it will be an undoubted pleasure.

A chilled glass of Flor Prosecco, if that's okay with you.

Regards,

Simon
                                Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

Working...
                                X