Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News Flash!! . . . VINCENT VAN GOGH WAS JACK THE RIPPER!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DVV View Post
    Phil

such gifted people are above ripperologists, just like Cornwell after two bottles of bourbon.
    Please don't sully Bourbon's good name by mentioning it in the same sentence as I have daddy issues Cornhole.
    Valour pleases Crom.

Comment

• Apologies, Mr Dig.
      From an Islay fanatic.

Comment

• Hey!

Don't get me twisted. Scotch is my preferred drink. Bourbon falls short. Just The Livet 12 makes me happy in my soul. I think hijacking this thread to discuss Scotch Whiskey might just save it. I'm done. Don't want to get into trouble quite yet.
        Valour pleases Crom.

Comment

• Originally posted by Digalittledeeperwatson View Post
          I think hijacking this thread to discuss Scotch Whiskey might just save it.
          Now you're talking

Comment

• evidence

Hello DLDW, David. Well, at least there is a shred of evidence for Scotch whiskey.

Cheers.
            LC

Comment

• Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
              Hello DLDW, David. Well, at least there is a shred of evidence for Scotch whiskey.
              Just like a phantom, you put it in front of David and it disappears. Leaves you wondering if it was really there or not.

Mike
              huh?

Comment

• Yes, all bottles disappear in front of me

Comment

• Hi DVV,

Better a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

Regards,

Simon
                  Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

• Good one Simon (aliteration appréciée) !
                    But you can't imagine my nightmares.
                    All these innocent Ardbeg and Bowmore I've murdered.
                    Not to mention some candid and Young Bruichladdich. Some of them were under twelve, you imagine ?!

Slainte Mr Wood !

Comment

• I'm fairly simple in my taste for Scotch. I just want to paint the town (especially the East End) Jacky...er Johnny Walker Red!

Jeff

Comment

• Well...

There is one drink that is superior to Scotch, but you can't buy the real stuff in the states. You CAN order it one bottle at a time on the internet though. Absinthe minded about its name presently. Fairy certain I'm green with envy at all who live across the pond.
                        Valour pleases Crom.

Comment

There is one drink that is superior to Scotch, but you can't buy the real stuff in the states. You CAN order it one bottle at a time on the internet though. Absinthe minded about its name presently. Fairy certain I'm green with envy at all who live across the pond.
                          Actually, absinthe is more of a fad than a good alcohol. It is the idea of drinking something sinister that gives it popularity and not the taste itself. To be fair, I've never drunk spirits that tasted good. I don't mind an occasional Balvenie or a Highland Park, but that is just one wee dram, no water, no ice, and once every few years. Ales are another story.

Mike
                          huh?

Comment

• To each his own

Fad or no it is delicious! And should ever our corporeal forms cross paths, feel free to buy me as many ales as you see fit. I shall drink them with a smile.
                            Valour pleases Crom.

Comment

Fad or no it is delicious! And should ever our corporeal forms cross paths, feel free to buy me as many ales as you see fit. I shall drink them with a smile.
                              Plan a trip to Portland, Oregon. There is nowhere in the world with such a profusion of good ales. Nowhere.

Mike
                              huh?

Comment

• Note Mike

I'm gonna call it. Thread saved. On to Maybrick and Sickert threads now. Sorry, couldn't resist.
                                Valour pleases Crom.

Comment

Working...
                                X