Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News Flash!! . . . VINCENT VAN GOGH WAS JACK THE RIPPER!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bridwell, the reality is that I could show you and Henry Flower a photo of Van Gogh standing over Mary Kelly’s mutilated body with a knife in his hand and you would still cry out, “Show me the evidence, Mr. Larner.” So there really isn’t anything further I can show you.
    Mr Larner, I would ask for some evidence concerning the provenance of the photo - not unreasonable I hope you'll agree.

So far you've produced nothing that could remotely be called 'evidence' at all, so please spare us the crap about our being almost impossible to satisfy on that score. You have no evidence, or if you do you have produced none on your site or this one.

I'm now in agreement with those who think you are merely a time waster with nothing to contribute, and it's time to stop feeding this futile thread.

Ave atque vale.

Comment

• I went back to the vidoes to remind myself again how Dale has come to the conclusion that VVG was JtR.

I want to return to the issue of the dead dogs found in Mary Kelly's room. Dale says at least three dead dogs were found, one of them tucked under Mary's arm, and Dale attempts to outline these on the famous photograph of Mary.

What I want to know is, did the killer wander around Whitechapel with these dead dogs hidden about his person hoping to bump into a likely victim? Even if small, wouldn't they be a bit awkward to carry and hide? Wouldn't they smell at bit?

I can just imagine the conversation:

Mary "Well hello my dear. Are there three dead dogs under your cloak or are you pleased to see me?"

Comment

• A late victorian "Foul Old Ron" with Gaspode the wonder dog and Vetinari's Wuffles tucked under his long overcoat...

Mom...Mom...come quick...Daddy's been letting Dale read Pratchett books again!

Comment

• Lucian Staniak, a Polish serial killer known as the "Red Spider" was an artist who put elements of the crime scenes in his paintings, mutilated some of his victims with painting tools, and wrote Ripper type letters to the police in red ink which turned out to be thinned paint

Comment

• Nemo, that's a fascinating case; but you err in describing Staniak as an artist. He was not an artist. He was, to quote the link you have provided,

a 26-year-old translator employed with Poland's government printing house
            He may have dabbled and daubed in his spare time, but so do many people. There are few people who don't at some point try their hand at art. One might as well claim that Manson and Gacy were 'artists'.

It's a fascinating story - it has, however, nothing whatsoever to do with JtR, with either Sickert or Vincent, or with Toulouse-Lautrec's former housemate for that matter.

Comment

• I agree Henry

I only mentioned him in passing because of the clues in paintings connection

I'm certainly not adding in any way to the "cases" for the other famous artists being murderers

Van Gogh was mentioned a long time ago in connection with JtR, mainly due to the ear cutting incident and a few other minor "clues" but IIRC it was more likely Gaugin cut the ear etc so the case was proven to be unfounded beyond a reasonable doubt

Comment

• Nemo, I'm often asking Mrs Flower, (Polish herself), to give me a famous Polish murder case to study. Having a more wholesome soul than mine, she never has a clue. Murders aren't her thing. So, thank you for filling in the gap in my Polish education!

Comment

• Well, at least we got something out of the thread Henry - don't freak your wife out too much with these tales

I came across this picture a while back labelled perhaps jocularly as "Three eyed Polish idiot dwarf cannibal serial killer" which appears to be an exhibit in a torture chamber of a wax museum - an execution by shooting with arrows?

All I can say is that the victim does have three eyes!

I wonder if that is a real Polish killer from history

Here's another interesting Polish story - the truth about the dreaded "Ear Cutter" who left a box full of human ears on a train!

Comment

• Brilliant stuff Nemo - "PARCEL OF EARS AROUSES POLICE FORCE OF POLAND" is the sort of headline I live for. Sublime writing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Henry Flower View Post
                      Brilliant stuff Nemo - "PARCEL OF EARS AROUSES POLICE FORCE OF POLAND" is the sort of headline I live for. Sublime writing.
                      It's certainly not a headline that's ever likely to appear again. Brilliant!

Regards, Bridewell.
                      I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom_Wescott View Post
                        ... the September 17th letter, where the author combines attributes from the From Hell and Dear Boss letters and makes the grave error of mentioning Lusk, who as of Sept 17th, wasn't even part of a vigilance committee.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott
                        Hello, Tom.
                        I agree with you that the 17th Sept. letter is highly suspect. But the A-Z has Lusk as head of the WVC from its inception on 10th Sept. Is this not correct?

Best wishes,
                        Steve.

Comment

• Van Gogh Killed For Mother

Four London murder victims were discovered just before and on Vincent van Gogh's mother's Sept. 10 birthday:

Sept. 5, 1873
                          At 20, his first murder, just four months after transferring to London.

Sept. 8, 1888
                          15 yrs. later, his third Jack the Ripper murder.

Sept. 8, 1888
                          Another murder on the same night, but as himself.

Sept. 10, 1889
                          His final murder as both himself and as Jack the Ripper, depositing a woman's headless and legless body in Whitechapel on his mother's 70th birthday!

VINCENT VAN GOGH WAS JACK THE RIPPER!

www.facebook.com/vincentaliasjack

Comment

• So you're arguing that the torso murders and the Ripper murders were committed by the same man? Improbable, but arguable.

And that Van Gogh got his dates wrong in the case of three murders out of four over a sixteen year period - arguably four out of four as the torso murder is unlikely to have been committed on the day that the body was found. London was, at that time, the largest city in the world. The fact that a body, probably killed a day or two earlier, was found on Van Gogh's mother's birthday is statistically utterly insignificant. One person in every 365 will have had a birthday on September 10th - 10,000 people in London alone. What about all the murders committed on dates which were NOT his mother's birthday? Why did he choose those dates? Do you actually have any evidence of Van Gogh's involvement in murder, because this certainly isn't it?

I can't believe I'm actually responding to this sort of stuff. I need a drink!

In despair,

Bridewell.
                            Last edited by Bridewell; 04-30-2012, 09:03 PM.
                            I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

• Bridewell, you're being too kind: Dale isn't 'arguing' anything - he's merely asserting it, without any evidence whatsoever. I for one won't be responding to anything he writes in future, unless it contains something that a rational person might recognise as being some kind of actual evidence.

Comment

• Calling all art lovers,

According to my bible, the good old Radio Times, tonight's Crimewatch (9pm on BBC1) will feature 'a report on how police caught a murderer whose artworks contained clues to his crimes'.

Be afraid, be very afraid...

Love,

Caz
                                X
                                "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Working...
                                X