• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK TV Chef Caught Stealing Food

Some tasty jokes here.

allisvanityandvexationofspirit

one more

Hello Stephen. Well, he doesn't look as if he's joking. A bit, well, dead pan if you ask me.

Cheers.
    LC

Comment

He should have stolen some tins of soup. Then he would have been Anthony Warhol Thompson.

Comment

Just as well he didn't pinch Campbell's meatballs.

Campbell would not have been amused.
        "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

This is soooo funny!

(I hope I'm allowed to put a YouTube video on here)

Klepto cook, Antony, begins his sentence at Lambshank Prison but will the diminutive chef's culinary creativity endure the harsh realities of incarceration? ...
          This is simply my opinion

Comment

Too good, Louisa !
            http://youtu.be/GcBr3rosvNQ

Comment

Joking aside, I can't help comparing the 'caution' he received for having stolen £100 worth of goods, (with evidence that he had done so at least several times before) with some of the punishments given to kids caught looting from shops back last summer. Two lads got several years in jail each for posting encouragements to loot on Facebook and another woman was heavily fined for stealing (or handling a stolen) single trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by Limehouse View Post
                Joking aside, I can't help comparing the 'caution' he received for having stolen £100 worth of goods, (with evidence that he had done so at least several times before) with some of the punishments given to kids caught looting from shops back last summer. Two lads got several years in jail each for posting encouragements to loot on Facebook and another woman was heavily fined for stealing (or handling a stolen) single trainer.
                The summer "riots" were an outbreak of mob violence in which the police and authorities were at breaking point. A number of individuals were seriously hurt, shops firebombed and communities terrified. There is no comparison with Anthony Worrall Thompson.

Comment

I can't help comparing the 'caution' he received for having stolen £100 worth of goods, (with evidence that he had done so at least several times before) with some of the punishments given to kids caught looting from shops back last summer.
                  Yes, he should have got thyme.
                  allisvanityandvexationofspirit

Comment

Originally posted by jason_c View Post
                    The summer "riots" were an outbreak of mob violence in which the police and authorities were at breaking point. A number of individuals were seriously hurt, shops firebombed and communities terrified. There is no comparison with Anthony Worrall Thompson.
                    I would not argue with your description of the riots and I am on record on this site expressing my outrage. However, in my post on this thread, I was referring to opportunists who took almost valueless goods and were punished harshly and people who did not even leave their homes but foolishly posted on facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen Thomas View Post
                      Yes, he should have got thyme.
                      Excellent Stephen!

He's obvioulsy been making a mint out of Tesco for some thyme!

Comment

wisdom

Hello Stephen.

"Yes, he should have got thyme."

Right. Very sage advice, that.

Cheers.
                        LC

Comment

I suppose he saw the cheese and thought, "Every little helps."

Comment

I would not argue with your description of the riots and I am on record on this site expressing my outrage. However, in my post on this thread, I was referring to opportunists who took almost valueless goods and were punished harshly and people who did not even leave their homes but foolishly posted on facebook.
                            Opportunists who benefited from the riots were almost as bad at the arsonists & looters themselves. Opportunists benefited from acts of violence, intimidation, arson and theft. Posting on facebook wasnt silly, it was sinister. Social media(Blackberry messaging) was an integral part of the riots, facebook was just as potentially damaging imo.

Comment

Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
                              Hello Stephen.

"Yes, he should have got thyme."

Right. Very sage advice, that.

Cheers.
                              LC
                              He is certainly a seasoned choplifter.
                              "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Working...
                              X