Queen Elizabeth Mooned by Construction Worker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queen Elizabeth Mooned by Construction Worker

The Queen will take many memories of her warm welcome in Brisbane on Monday away with her, but there is one sight she will probably be hoping to forget.

c.d.

Don't know why that would be offensive. It's a form of friendly greeting down here!*

Cheers,
    Adam.

*Not necessarily accurate.

Comment

Ah! A wise crack!

Phil

Comment

Typical Aussies lol.

Comment

Outrageous.

Bearing your arse at a defenceless, unassuming old woman; or the figurehead of a tyrannical regime depending upon point of view.

The fella must be of Scottish descent. They tend to go in for that sort of thing up there, too.

There's only one thing for it: send the army in; any waverers will be shot.

Comment

And all this is before she meets Sir Les Patterson.

Comment

Ahhh, bless her, look at her, her eyes are really lighting up. Bet that was the highlight of her tour!

Comment

Typical Aussies, Garza?!

Not quite. The bloke didn't have a pet kangaroo with him at the time.

Cheers,
                Adam.

Comment

I think Queenie has had to face a few arses in her time so she'll get over this one. In fact, she was heard to say "He can get knighted".

At least I think that was what she said.

Love,

Caz
                  X
                  "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

"Liam Warriner, aged 22, allegedly ran for about 50 yards alongside the royal motorcade with an Australian flag wedged between his buttocks, before he was apprehended by police." (Telegraph)

I'm kind of impressed that he could run for 150 feet without dropping the flag.

That's real Aussie spirit for you!

Cheers,
                    Archaic

Comment

getting caught must of been a real bummer............
                      (sorry about the lame joke )

Comment

Originally posted by Archaic View Post
                        It depends on where the flagpole was.

She was probably disappointed that he didn't show her his dingo.
                        This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

Originally posted by Archaic View Post
                          "Liam Warriner, aged 22, allegedly ran for about 50 yards alongside the royal motorcade with an Australian flag wedged between his buttocks, before he was apprehended by police." (Telegraph)

That's real Aussie spirit for you!
                          Now there's a CLENCH if ever I saw one.
                          allisvanityandvexationofspirit

Comment

Working...
                          X