• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian Women Race in 3 1/2 Inch Stiletto Heels

c.d.

This is a tall story.

Comment

pffff they're tying ribbons and stuff, it's just too easy, although I'm used to daily undergroung paraboots, I can do better on 14 cm heels XD

Comment

Sis,

Paraboots? You won't guess what I'm wearing right now for footwear. Just try.

Mike
        huh?

Comment

Originally posted by The Good Michael View Post
          Sis,

Paraboots? You won't guess what I'm wearing right now for footwear. Just try.

Mike
          tell me. are you wearing beach shoes??? or like plastic beach sandals? paraboots are like slippers dear Mike, I have a model for every season, low for summer and "up to the knees" for winter, always steel-toed caps. but I have to admit it's a drag when you pass the borders cause it always rings when you pass the metal detecting arches. but still to me it's the most perfect shoes, I even wear them with dresses or classy suits last week I went to work in a Yves saint-laurent suit, AND my trusty paras.

Comment

I thought they were some kind aerial commando combat boots. Well then, I can't tell you what I have on or I will be ridiculed. I can't such cruelty.

Mike
            huh?

Comment

I thought they were some kind aerial commando combat boots. Well then, I can't tell you what I have on or I will be ridiculed. I can't such cruelty.

Mike
              yeah i know, let's say they WERE aerial commando combat boots, nowadays millitaries wear more like magnum boots (same boots used by cops or air soft freaks, it's like half sneakers/half boots, it's very comfy but doesn't protect anything). well if it makes you feel better, right now i'm not even wearing shoes, just cartoon socks

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Hyde View Post
                yeah i know, let's say they WERE aerial commando combat boots, nowadays millitaries wear more like magnum boots (same boots used by cops or air soft freaks, it's like half sneakers/half boots, it's very comfy but doesn't protect anything). well if it makes you feel better, right now i'm not even wearing shoes, just cartoon socks
                Wow! Two-dimensional socks! That would make you... a cartoon character?

Mike
                huh?

Comment

Wow! Two-dimensional socks! That would make you... a cartoon character?

Mike
                  I wish!!!! if I were I could do suuuch crazy stuff without worrying about the consequences, and I would probably use and abuse it. but I'm sorry I'm not, thus i still need my boots

Comment

Working...
                  X