goodbye for a while

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monty,

But if Tom's offering a huge financial award.... you know?

Mike
    huh?

Comment

Hi Monty,

I should say I'm even more envious of how you were able to get Phil Carter to ignore you. Now THERE'S a secret worth real money!

GM,

You crack me up.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Its a talent I've been born with.

Monty
        Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

Best wishes Jen. I too have stayed away from the A6 forum due to the general beastliness towards me from the Hanratty Appreciation Society and the inhabitants of the county of Bedfordshire.

Comment

[QUOTE=RonIpstone;187941]Best wishes Jen. I too have stayed away from the A6 forum due to the general beastliness towards me from the Hanratty Appreciation Society and the inhabitants of the county of Bedfordshire.[/QUOTE]

Oh dear me Ron - and there was I thinking you had stayed away from the A6 thread because you were banned.

Comment

[QUOTE=Limehouse;187995]
              Originally posted by RonIpstone View Post
              Best wishes Jen. I too have stayed away from the A6 forum due to the general beastliness towards me from the Hanratty Appreciation Society and the inhabitants of the county of Bedfordshire.[/QUOTE]

Oh dear me Ron - and there was I thinking you had stayed away from the A6 thread because you were banned.
              You're quite right, I have just tried to post on the A6 thread and it would appear that I do not have "posting privileges". Still I have said all I want to say there and I shall leave that forum clear for those who wish to (1) romance about a vicious killer or (2) try and reason with the over-sensitive members of category(1).

Comment

Hi Ron.

You may not have been banned. You have to request access now.

Best wishes.

Comment

Working...
                X