Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Off Topic Argument (Moved from Home Office Report thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off Topic Argument (Moved from Home Office Report thread)

Originally posted by Phil Carter View Post
    Hello Chris,

Kosminski.. well, he wasn't even known to be a violent man at the time of the murders. So how he can suddenly be Jack the Ripper amazes me, dog-walker to insane multi-murdering killer.. quite a step without proof. Which he doesn't supply..again.
    Phil your understanding of hebophrenic Schizophrenia is, lets use todays popular word...Zero

Will you stop lolloping about like a rabid baboon and go do some research before you make an even bigger fool of yourself than you already have

Pirate

Hello Jeff,

Your personal insults didnt work either. Making that documentary and being questioned as biased doesn't help your credibility either. I am not trying to tell the world who JTR was. You are... the MM is full of holes, as COUNTLESS questions regarding it on these boards show. It isn't just me. Live with it.

best wishes

Phil
    When you have the guts to put your head above the parapret Phil, as Mei Trow pointed out, you'll have the credibility to take shots..

Until then what is your contribution?

Pirate

Comment

Hello Jeff,

Nope, the joke was noted, but I was watching your new childrens re-make. The Definitive Captain Pugwash..or is that Hogwash filmed by Captain Pugwash? hahaha

best wishes

Phil
      Last edited by Phil Carter; 06-21-2011, 10:03 PM.
      Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
      Accountability? ....

Comment

Hello Jeff,

Nope, the joke was noted, but I was watching your new childrens re-make. The Definitive Captain Pugwash..or is that Hogwash filmed by Captain Pugwash? hahaha

best wishes Phil
        Hey don't knock the seaman stains....stinks of compulsive.....

PS and your still swimming in the dark...

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate Jack View Post
          Hey don't knock the seaman stains....stinks of compulsive.....

PS and your still swimming in the dark...
          Hello Jeff,

No doubt Kosminski was Master Bates eh?

best wishes

Phil
          Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Accountability? ....

Comment

Hello Jeff,

No doubt Kosminski was Master Bates eh?

best wishes

Phil
            No we've done that gag Phil..do try and keep up..

What do you think your precious Special branch files contain?

And do you think know one has ever seen them before? or has the slightest idea what they may contain?

Pirate

Comment

Hello Jeff,

I asked you that question and asked YOU to produce info that we all wait for IF you already know of the contents of the files.. you still haven't answered that one.
              From the people publically known to have seen those ledgers, there is no real concentration on the Whitechapel murder suspects from their known publications. Unless, of course, you know of others who have seen the UNREDACTED version? Do you?..and what names do you know of Jeff? Do tell us all, we'd sit quietly and listen.

best wishes

Phil
              Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Accountability? ....

Comment

Hello Jeff,

I asked you that question and asked YOU to produce info that we all wait for IF you already know of the contents of the files.. you still haven't answered that one. l
                Hey I've never seen the files Phil. Hear no evil see know evil speak no evil.

From the people publically known to have seen those ledgers, there is no real concentration on the Whitechapel murder suspects from their known publications. l
                Ah ledgers, now thats a different question. Whos seen the ledgers?

Unless, of course, you know of others who have seen the UNREDACTED version? Do you?..and what names do you know of Jeff? Do tell us all, we'd sit quietly and listen.best wishes
                Phil
                Better to leave mushrooms as mushrooms in my experience phil

Comment

Apparently I've been report Phil

Not that I'm clear why.. but conversation is at an end

Pirate

Comment

Hello Jeff,

Well, I have nothing to do with it, I can assure you.

Back to the thread

best wishes

Phil
                    Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Accountability? ....

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
                      Is Kosminski not you favoured suspect ?
                      Well lets face it anyone making sensible argument around here about Kosminski it is instantly reported to admin for not towing the 'against' line and one of you two has to be responcible...?

No doubt this post will be deleted..

So much for your ideas about freedom of speech....

Its all a smoke screen isnt it?

Pirate

Comment

So neither Trevor Marriot or Chris Philips has the guts to own up to which one of them reported me, to casebook admin?

Well I have some very interesting information, so I suggest one of them comes clean....Because I'm making a speach at this years Jack the Ripper conference

That should be interesting?

Pirate
                        Last edited by Jeff Leahy; 06-24-2011, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate Jack View Post
                          So neither Trevor Marriot or Chris Philips has the guts to own up to which one of them reported me, to casebook admin?

Well I have some very interesting information, so I suggest one of them comes clean....Because I'm making a speach at this years Jack the Ripper conference

That should be interesting?

Pirate
                          Well my conscience is clear I fear no one

Comment

Well my argument was with Phil Charter...

And given the fact that we dont agree about ripperology, he is also a personal friend of mine, and i know he wouldnt report me to admin because he's a cool dude?

And given that my personal dealings with Trevor have always been good?

Perhaps Chris Philips would like to comment?

Because this thread has become about freedom of speech and personal integrity ...... Is that you Chris Philips?...have you held any information about Aaron Kosminski back from all the posters of casebook? Is that why you want the Pirate to walk the plank?

Pirate
                            Last edited by Jeff Leahy; 06-24-2011, 12:58 AM.

Comment

Just to clarify.

Yes, I did report one of Pirate Jack's posts - the one in which he compared Phil Carter to a "rabid baboon". I reported it because it was appallingly rude, not because of anything that had been said about Aaron Kozminski.

And the reason I haven't responded before now to his posts is that because some time ago Casebook previously imposed an anti-harassment sanction on him to prevent him from replying to my posts, on condition that I didn't respond to his either. The administrator has now said I can respond on this occasion.

As for this latest stuff about holding back information, I have no idea what that's about. On the contrary, I have made all the information I've discovered about Aaron Kozminski freely available to all by posting it here on Casebook. (Obviously having regard to the privacy of his living relations I haven't posted all the details of the subsequent history of the family.)

And to forestall the next accusation, I didn't ask for this poster to be banned from Casebook, and I never have done. I have only ever complained about specific instances of rudeness and abusiveness.

Comment

Working...
                              X