Hugh Hefner Wedding Called Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hugh Hefner Wedding Called Off

If you bought Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris a wedding gift, might want to check on the return policy.

TMZ is reporting that the couple's Saturday nuptials have been called off. Sources at the mansion tell the website that the two had a nasty argument over the weekend, and ultimately Crystal decided to call off the wedding and moved her things out.

This would have been Hefner's third marriage. The two became engaged last Christmas, when Hefner, 85, presented Harris, 24, with an engagement ring, encased in a "Little Mermaid" box.

He probably decided she was too old for him.

c.d.

Damn! I will have to take the set of jump leads back.

Comment

What a silly, silly world people like Hefner inhabit!

Comment

Was a pile of money and press behind Crystal Harris' decision to call off her wedding to Hugh Hefner? According to the New York Post, the 25-year-old Playmate was planning to leave him all along. The paper claims Crystal intended to turn Hef down at the altar, a move she hoped could earn her up to $500,000 if she landed the right post-wedding exclusive interview deal. "The wedding was to be filmed for a reality special, and her refusal to marry him would be a sensation," says a snitch. "While there was interest, Crystal didn't get an offer anywhere near half a million." Harris' manager has said he had no knowledge of such a scheme.

Wow, and here I thought it was true love all along.

c.d.

Comment

Id have thought she would have found it more profitable to go through with the wedding -then leave him.
          As for Hefner,as the saying goes "theres no fool like an old fool"

Comment

With a name like Crystal Harris, HH really should have seen her hard arse coming.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
            Last edited by caz; 06-15-2011, 08:36 PM.
            "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Really?

Originally posted by Robert View Post
              Damn! I will have to take the set of jump leads back.
              Nicely observed! Why anyone should think anyone gives a monkeys I've no idea!

Comment

Working...
              X