Females help me out with some advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Adam,

Sounds a good idea, though if it Jordan and no others come, it will be myself, Justin, and you.
    Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuervo View Post
      Hi Jordan,
      She looks very shy and unsecure (maybe bad expereinces before). Keep patient so she can trust you the way she knows you better.
      Gud luck
      If she is interested you have lots of the road run already.
      She is shy but as far as being insecure I don't think so. She shouldn't be insecure regardless she is beautiful and has a lot going for her. She pays her own way for school even though her father offered to pay it for her. I like that- that is hot
      Jordan

Comment

• Monty:

Get back to me in 5 or 6 years time about that, yeah?

Corey:

Maybe we need to start a Youth Ripperologist recruitment drive then?

Cheers,
        Adam.

Comment

• Okay, I am here, I can not believe this thread has gone on for this long and I can not believe that Jen thinks that Tom is the sexiest man on the boards. What about me, Jen? : )

First thing. I was looking at your public profile and I see that you are from North Carolina. In my travels I have found that the people from your area are the nicest people. The women are great. So, I am sure this girl is the bomb.

I hope you have asked her out by now. (I was reading the thread and I was heart broken when I read Bird's post. So, I quit reading.) If you have not aked her out shame on you.

I bet she knows you like her and women are great at giving signals. If she is interested in you she will let you know when the time is right. That is my advice for the shy guy who might be afraid of rejection. My advice for the player aka Dog, Just ask her out. What do you have to lose, even if she turns you down? I have been rejected by women only to go out with them later. Once a woman knows you like her it is a different ball game. They are soft hearted creatures. Now I am not suggesting you stalk her sometimes no means no! She will make that clear, if that is the case. but if she turns you down it is not a reflection on you. Do not get upset or feel rejected. Do not get mad at her Remain friends and sometimes things work out if they are ment to be.

Just dont give her flowers too soon!

Your friend,
          Brad
          Last edited by celee; 04-01-2011, 10:34 AM.

Comment

• Well went to eat with the family tonight. She finally met my sister which is cool. Oh, when I got there I put my arm around her and she didn't pull away but reached back and gave me a hug so maybe we're getting there. I guess I'll text her tomorrow, tune in for my next episode of when the world turns on Casebook
            Jordan
            Last edited by ChainzCooper; 04-03-2011, 04:32 AM.

Comment

• Don't Touch That Dial!

Originally posted by ChainzCooper View Post
              tune in for my next episode of when the world turns on Casebook
              Jordan
              Hi Jordan. Glad to hear that things are going so well for you.

I quite enjoyed your variant on the old soap opera title 'As the World Turns.'

'When The World Turns' really does seems more appropriate to young love!

Best regards,
              Archaic

Comment

• Oh my mistake its As the World Turns. Well I'll call my soap opera When the World Turns anyways haha
                Jordan

Comment

• I prefer your version, Jordan. Your world seems to turn when you're with this girl.

Good luck,
                  Archaic

Comment

• Originally posted by Adam Went View Post
                    Monty:

Get back to me in 5 or 6 years time about that, yeah?

Corey:

Maybe we need to start a Youth Ripperologist recruitment drive then?

Cheers,
                    Adam.
                    Last time the warning was friendly.

This time its equally as warm.

Next time it won't be Adam.

Like I say, a path best steered clear of.

Monty
                    Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

• what was that gun loading sound?

Comment

• Monty,

Use a flintlock and say it was a reenactor's accident. I'm a witness.

Chainz,

I have the best idea ever. Tell her that you are gay and she is the only one who knows. Tell her how good it feels to get that off your chest. Then you start wearing designer stuff and get your hair frosted and styled. Become more fashionable than she is. She will want to hang out with you and somewhere down the line she will say something like, "Have you ever been with a girl?" In shock you will answer, "Of course not. How could you ask that? I am gay." She will apoligize, but some day she will do it again and then she will suggest, "You know I understand what's going on with you, but we are best friends. If you wanted to just try a girl, you know I'm there for you." You will make little objections and then she will, like a good salesperson, nullify your objections until you are both in throes of passionate lovemaking.

The down side to this is if she becomes pregant. It's difficult, especially in rural areas for a gay man and a straight woman to raise a child together.

I think I've solved the problem. This always works for Tom Wescott.

Mike

(Don't believe me)
                        huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Good Michael View Post
                          Monty,

Use a flintlock and say it was a reenactor's accident. I'm a witness.

Chainz,

I think I've solved the problem. This always works for Tom Wescott.

Mike

(Don't believe me)
                          uuuh then i guess all the users of this board are accomplices

ok Jordan, mike is right, don't believe him what works for Tom surely won't work there since you've already acknoledged that you have the hots for her

Comment

• Click........click.

Sure guys.

Monty
                            Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

• *looking away, whistling to herself, putting the volume to the max in her earphones*

Comment

• *Sigh* Monty, Monty, Monty....you're just too easy, old son.

Chainz:

GM's idea is a good one, definitely. Or just watch a few episodes of "How I Met Your Mother", there's some great tips on there from time to time....

Cheers,
                                Adam.

Comment

Working...
                                X