X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How what?

Comment

• Originally posted by mariab View Post
      I predict you'll bitterly regret telling us, Jordan. ;-)
      Anyways, lots of luck.
      Bitterly regret telling what exactly? If shes dating someone else thats fine. I mean I'm going to be disappointed but I gave it a try. If shes not then great
      Jordan

Comment

• Originally posted by Steven Russell View Post
        I like your spirit, Jordan. If you get a bit flustered or tongue-tied, just ask yourself, "What would Roger Moore do?" That's always worked for me. Which is why I'm chatting on a serial killer website at 11.15 on a Friday night.
        Thanks for the kind words Steven. I like any guy who lives in the hometown of one of my favorite rock bands
        Jordan

Comment

• Thanks, Jordan, but nobody in my home town can hold a candle to Blind Boy Fuller of North Carolina.

Sincerely,
          Steve.

Comment

• Bitterly regret telling us because you might get lots of questions and unsollicited advice, Jordan. But we're only teasing, and totally without meaning harm or foul.
            (For the record, I'm at home on a Friday might cuz I'm sick, and I'm emailing with people. And pretty soon I'll go to sleep. Good night to all.)
            Best regards,
            Maria

Comment

• I like hearing the advice its no problem. A few of the postings weren't nice but most have come from a good place. I really think theres a good chance for something here- everything I've seen from her I like. Oh and Steven, Def Leppard is better than any NC musicians I think.There are some exceptions but we really don't hold a candle to English rock
              Jordan

Comment

• Even if she was with someone else before and decides she likes you better, it's not bad. You could take it as a compliment.
                Def Leppard, eh? (A friend of mine says “Deaf Leopard“. Very lame, I know.)
                My favorite is Pearl Jam and from the UK The Sex Pistols, but without stupid Sid Vicious, who couldn't play bass to save his life.
                Best regards,
                Maria

Comment

• Originally posted by mariab View Post
                  Even if she was with someone else before and decides she likes you better, it's not bad. You could take it as a compliment.
                  Def Leppard, eh? (A friend of mine says “Deaf Leopard“. Very lame, I know.)
                  My favorite is Pearl Jam and from the UK The Sex Pistols, but without stupid Sid Vicious, who couldn't play bass to save his life.
                  ahahah yeah even toy dolls had a better bass player(talking about which my baby boy loves dancing)... sorry sorry, i really love the sex pistols but that guy was a waste of space. Right now I'm on a GG Allin marathon. well, I think Jordan should should take it as a compliment but still keep an eye open

Comment

• Sorry but British rock is rubbish compared to the original article from the southern US.

I find it hilarious that the "British Invasion" of the 60s was just our lads bringing over their milksop version of what was already under American noses. Even the names of the bands are a giveaway:

The Beatles - in imitation of The Crickets,
                    The Rolling Stones - from a Muddy Waters song,
                    The (Buddy) Hollies.

And did Mick Jagger sing in a cockney accent or Lennon and McCartney in Scouse? I think not. They sang in imitation of American singers as I do with my own band and all other British rock singers still do apart from the punks.

Best wishes,
                    Steve.

Comment

• Man you're forgetting Lynyrd Skynyrd and my favorite, Molly Hatchet. But its not about where you're from its how you come. Even Canadian rock- I love some Tom Cochrane
                      Jordan

Comment

• Originally posted by ChainzCooper View Post
                        But its not about where you're from its how you come. Jordan
                        Nice. I'm having that one.

Steve.

PS Might not be wise to use it on your ladyfriend though (smirk).

Comment

• Yeah I stole it from Master P. Another Southerner haha
                          Jordan

Comment

• Alright another update if you guys care. She sent me a text message out of the blue today and I asked her out again but she wants to do something this weekend,so I don't know. I think shes either really nervous about talking to me because I'm older or (I hope this isn't the case) shes stringing me along and not really interested. I'm going to try one more time and if I get another I don't know or maybe, then I guess thats it
                            Jordan

Comment

• You're older? What is she, 12?

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

• Reverse the two numbers and you'll get the age
                                Jordan

Comment

Working...
                                X