Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what song are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Avant-Making Good Love. Killer slow song.

Enough of that though, going back to Flo and the Elevator and it's killer beat.
    I confess that altruistic and cynically selfish talk seem to me about equally unreal. With all humility, I think 'whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might,' infinitely more important than the vain attempt to love one's neighbour as one's self. If you want to hit a bird on the wing you must have all your will in focus, you must not be thinking about yourself, and equally, you must not be thinking about your neighbour; you must be living with your eye on that bird. Every achievement is a bird on the wing.
    Oliver Wendell Holmes

Comment

For my people. Please enjoy.

Gloria à te, Yvan Colonna.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

The Al Stewart album Love Chronicles

Derrick

Comment

Whoa, I think I am in love. I stepped out the front door, and a hawk pounced on a rabbit. I didn't know hawks this size were in the state, and here is one killing a rabbit, ripper style, feet away in the yard. While I stand in shock, it looks at me, and starts stomping on the rabbit. Beautiful bird, and if it's wingspan isn't 4 feet, I would be surprised. It finally flies off with lunch to a huge tree in the back. Love this bird. So babyface for my baby bird has been playing a few times.

Babyface's official music video for 'This Is For The Lover In You'. Click to listen to Babyface on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/BabyFSpotify?IQid=BabyFTIFAs f...
          I confess that altruistic and cynically selfish talk seem to me about equally unreal. With all humility, I think 'whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might,' infinitely more important than the vain attempt to love one's neighbour as one's self. If you want to hit a bird on the wing you must have all your will in focus, you must not be thinking about yourself, and equally, you must not be thinking about your neighbour; you must be living with your eye on that bird. Every achievement is a bird on the wing.
          Oliver Wendell Holmes

Comment

PARTYYYY!!!

05 60 Revolutions by Gogol BordelloTrack #5 From Gypsy Punks Underdog World StrikeLyrics:60 revolutions per minuteThis is my regular speedSo how do you want ...

Comment

I'll follow you into the dark.

ONly I'm playing and singing it.

Mike
              huh?

Comment

Originally posted by The Good Michael View Post
                I'll follow you into the dark.

ONly I'm playing and singing it.

Mike
                EHEH gipsy punk is the best, although I must say that they have disapointed me last time I saw them in december, it was nothing compared to 7 years ago in tiny little venues like youth cultural center. but still I will be off to Ljubjana soon to party with them like in the old time (it was not a crime!)

Comment

Ljubjana to the concert caves?

My grandparents come from Banja Luka.

Now I'm playing Archie Roach.
                  huh?

Comment

Ljubjana to the concert caves?

My grandparents come from Banja Luka.

Now I'm playing Archie Roach.
                    Yes, the underground gipsy Ljubjana, my god I could dedicate my whole life to the sirvas music, noody masters he gipsy melancholy better! Archie Roach is nice, it's such a shame he had to collaborate with Dylan!

Comment

Roach and Dylan? It must have been one of those "Let's support the indigenous folk" ideas kind of like Paul Simon and Ladysmith Black Mombassa.

Archie's got some good stories to tell.

Mike
                      huh?

Comment

CELEBRATING 1 BILLION VIEWS AND COUNTING! Subscribe for more IZ!Hear never before heard Isolated Vocals from "Over the Rainbow"! https://youtu.be/w9O5gWktvtk...

This is the best version of this rather over-rated song in my opinion.

Comment

Roach and Dylan? It must have been one of those "Let's support the indigenous folk" ideas kind of like Paul Simon and Ladysmith Black Mombassa.

Archie's got some good stories to tell.

Mike
                          yeah it's what people call "trends" you know (gogol bordello played with Madonna for the live earth, same kind of crap), but yeah he sure has entertaining stories.

Comment

Music video by Within Temptation performing ‘Faster’ from their fifth studio album ‘The Unforgiving’ (2011). Listen to all essential Within Temptation songs:...

Not long now till the release of the new album The Unforgiving on March 28th

Comment

So very beautiful but so very sad:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

and then:

Comment

Working...
                              X