No announcement yet.

Burka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes Robert--a bit like one my fella sings sometimes-goes something like this "Hitler-he"s only got one ball,Goering has two but very small,Himler is very simla but Goebells has no balls at all!"

Comment

• Your name will also go on ze list. What is it?

Comment

• Well its not Rumplestiltskin!

Comment

• Ah, you should have waited so Limehouse could say "Don't tell him, Nats."

Comment

• BUt Julie isnt playing,Robert---and we have been in Slough---and are both knackered!

Comment

• Robert,I am going to finish watching a film about Charlie Chaplin.It has Robert Downey in it and its brilliant.Its a bit left wing for you so you may not like it!

Comment

• Pity, I was going to send you out for some fish and chips. Oh well, another time.

Comment

• I can remember learning the Hitler only has one ball at school from a friend when I was young... not really understanding it, I decided to go home and tell my nanna with great relish I had learnt a new song.....did not go down too well.

Tj
                  It's not about what you know....it's about what you can find out

Comment

• I can't say I've ever been that keen on Chaplin (as a comedian - his politics make no difference to that). More of a Laurel and Hardy man myself. Enjoy the film anyway.

Comment

• You get yourself a nice cuppa Robert!And I"ll get myself one--!

Comment

• Tj, there was an item recently suggesting he really did only have one. He was taken into hospital just before the armistice, and that was one of his injuries, according to the item.

Comment

• Originally posted by tji View Post
                          I can remember learning the Hitler only has one ball at school from a friend when I was young... not really understanding it, I decided to go home and tell my nanna with great relish I had learnt a new song.....did not go down too well.

Tj
                          That made me fall about Tj! I had a similar experience going home with a rhyme I had learnt at school about a "jolly Scotsman" which I didnt understand except for his "petticoats blowing up in the wind" my nanna and dad kind of shifted uncomfortably, laughed nervously and told me they never wanted to hear it again!

Comment

• Really?!!

Another myth based in reality.

If only I had known that it was true when I was younger, I might not have gotten a slap across the lug.

Do they know what happened to the other one? (How do you ask that politely lol)

Tj
                            It's not about what you know....it's about what you can find out

Comment

• When I was very young I saw Ken Dodd on TV. He made some joke which must have been mildly rude. All I can remember now was that it included the words "Sausage, missus." I didn't understand the joke, nevertheless next day as my mum was taking me to school I was calling out to the other mothers ".....sausage, missus" and my mum was going "Shh, Robert!"

"Do they know what happened to the other one?" Hitler's words exactly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Natalie Severn View Post
                                Yes Robert--a bit like one my fella sings sometimes-goes something like this "Hitler-he"s only got one ball,Goering has two but very small,Himler is very simla but Goebells has no balls at all!"
                                The marching song version I was taught in the 1950s was:

Hitler has only got one ball
                                The other is in the Leeds Town Hall
                                Himmler is very similar
                                And Goe(balls) has no balls at all

Apparently the Russian autopsy confirmed that Hitler did only just have the one. Strange that the British soldiers knew that.
                                Last edited by Stephen Thomas; 08-05-2010, 12:18 AM.
                                allisvanityandvexationofspirit

Comment

Working...
                                X