If....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If....

If aliens were found to be visiting earth tomorrow morning, how long until ripper theorists incorporate them in scenarios? My guess is by evening time. Dave
    We are all born cute as a button and dumb as rocks. We grow out of cute fast!

That long? C'mon, there're at least a couple of people on here who'd have them fully paid up members of a terrorist cell and lodged deep in Spitalfields shortly after elevenses.
    best,

claire

Comment

I think that we're far too smart to do that, Dave -they'd have to be wearing shabby astrakhan coats and wearing red handkerchieves.
      http://youtu.be/GcBr3rosvNQ

Comment

I thought it had already been proved by heavily-evidence based writers like Robert bloch, that JtR WAS an alien!!

Of course, the East End was full of "aliens" in 1888, but mainly from Eastern Europe.

Phil

Comment

If aliens arrived tomorrow, they would have to be from a society more advanced than ours. The only place we've been to is the moon.

That being so, the inevitable result would be :

1. The aliens would be captured
          2. They would be taken to a TV studio and
          3. Forced to appear on "Stump The Alien," a game show in which members of the public are invited to stump the alien by asking him a question he can't answer. The first person to do this wins a car and a romantic holiday for two on the Riviera.

NB After the first series it will be renamed "Stump The Newcomer" owing to protests from the Thought Police.

Comment

What's shorter than a nano second

Comment

Belinda, you can't play "Stump The Alien" yet. We don't have any aliens.

Comment

A .Are you absolutely sure and how will you tell those people who think Aliens built the Pyramids, they will be crushed.The people not the Pyramids

and we need a new car

Comment

Belinda, you can't play "Stump The Alien" yet. We don't have any aliens.

I'm not so sure about that.

For instance what lurks below the nom-de-plumes and board identities of some of the posters on Casebook? The reasoning used by some of them fails to resemble anything I recognise as human!

Besides, wouldn't aliens have difficulty spelling English words or using English grammar? (Not that we find that here, of course.)

Phil

Comment

The ones who built those marvellous, amazing, wonderful pyramids left in disgust when they saw what the Egyptians did with them. They put a load of old stiffs in them.

I am quite sure that there are no aliens on these boards, except me. I missed the ship out of Egypt, and there won't be another one for 10,000 years.

Comment

I am quite sure that there are no aliens on these boards, except me. I missed the ship out of Egypt, and there won't be another one for 10,000 years.

Another alien or another ship, Robert? I've heard of Billy-no-mates, but that's rough.

But you know alien space-craft, you don't see any for several millenia, and then along come 3 together.

Phil

Comment

Well all I can say is, my ticket had better be still valid. I knew I should have travelled by wormhole.

Comment

I can lend you some worm powder if that would help.

Comment

I am so heartened by the response. I should say of course it is not all theorists. Now, I am off to write my scenario so it is in the bag if E.T. shows up. I really do not want to be beaten to the press with my "theory" Dave

Comment

O.K. so I just noticed a worst ripper book ever thread so now I have a goal. May God have mercy on your braincells. Dave

Comment

Working...
                              X