No announcement yet.

To Archaic's Friends and Fellow Casebookers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks everybody, I really appreciate it.

Ally, it's even worse than just missing my puppy dog, which I do- I've been missing my 2 horses and my dumb little cat too.

Bought a few lbs of carrots, some canned food & liver treats to celebrate our reunion in style.

Cheers, Archaic

Comment

Glad to read you are on the mend, Bunny.
      Take good care
      Norma

Comment

Glad to see you back and getting well again, Archaic!
        Cheers,
        cappuccina

"Don't make me get my flying monkeys!"

Comment

Thanks Nats & Cappucina!

I'm being good and eating chocolate ice cream right now as per my doctor's orders.

Best regards, Archaic

Comment

Hey girl,

Glad to see your better and back on board. Will be contacting you soon.
            Enjoy your ice cream and your furry friends that missed you too.
            Best Wishes,
            Hunter

When evidence is not to be had, theories abound. Even the most plausible of them do not carry conviction- London Times Nov. 10.1888

Comment

Jine the Cavalry...

Hey Hunter, even though Don outed me as a 'Yankee' do I still get to join the regiment at Shiloh?

As mitigating factors please consider that I was born in California and have lived in Austin, Texas so I'm "multi-coastal".

But you will just have to overlook the fact that my one of my horses is pink; she can't help it.

Best regards,
              Archaic

Comment

Originally posted by Archaic View Post
                Hey Hunter, even though Don outed me as a 'Yankee' do I still get to join the regiment at Shiloh?
                But the best unit at Shiloh was from Minnesota!

Mike
                huh?

Comment

And Michael got to try on the uniform!

Or a uniform.
                  "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

Thanks everybody, I really appreciate it.

Ally, it's even worse than just missing my puppy dog, which I do- I've been missing my 2 horses and my dumb little cat too.

Bought a few lbs of carrots, some canned food & liver treats to celebrate our reunion in style.

Cheers, Archaic
                    'Dumb little cat'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! An oxymoron!!! LOL Sssoooo glad to see you back Bun Take care and GET WELL !!!
                    Suz xxxxxx
                    'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

Hi Suzi Q!

Don't worry, the cat is plastered to me and happy as a little clam. Makes it kinda hard to type, but Love is Love.

Hugs & thanks for all the nice messages, Bunny

Comment

As mitigating factors please consider that I was born in California and have lived in Austin, Texas so I'm "multi-coastal".

But you will just have to overlook the fact that my one of my horses is pink; she can't help it.

Best regards,
                        Archaic
                        Sure you can,

Though we're Southerners, we do play both sides- male and female LOL

Michael,

The Minnesota monument at Shiloh is one of the most beautiful in the park... of course, the Yankees won the war and had all of the money to spend on things like that
                        Best Wishes,
                        Hunter

When evidence is not to be had, theories abound. Even the most plausible of them do not carry conviction- London Times Nov. 10.1888

Comment

Great to see you on here! Enjoy the ice cream

Comment

Glad to see you're alright.
                            Have fun having that reunion with your pets. <3
                            "You want to take revenge for my murdered sister? Sister would definitely have not ... we would not have wanted you to be like this."

~ Angelina Durless

Comment

Hi Archaic!
                              I'm very sorry you have been so ill. I've only just found out that you have been in hospital for tests, etc. (I haven't logged in to Casebook for at least a month).
                              Thank goodness you are now back home and that your biopsies didn't show anything bad. I had a bad scare 16 months ago myself - possible bowel cancer - but thankfully I was O.K. So I know you have been very brave but also very scared! You are now ordered to get back to full health and strength and gain some weight! I'm so sorry I didn't know earlier about your illness but I'll certainly be remembering you in my prayers that you will make a full recovery.
                              God bless,
                              With lots of love from Carol

Comment

Thanks Sarah, Madam Red and Carol.

Carol I'm so glad that your tests were ok too, we've both been lucky. It's "Count your blessings" time, isn't it?
                                Thanks so much for the good wishes & prayers, it's very kind of you. I'm feeling a lot better already, the hospital had me on a 24 hr/day iv fluids and that in itself made a big difference, I hadn't realized that I was getting dehydrated because I couldn't eat.

I'm doing pretty well so far, but the first thing my friends say when they see me is still "You're too skinny!" -Man, I never thought I'd have that problem!

I hope the fancy protein-shakes give me not just calories but 'Ripped Abs' like in their advertising...
                                Reading the label I get the impression it's a workout in a milkshake.

Very glad to hear from you, take care.

Best regards, Archaic

Comment

Working...
                                X