No announcement yet.

To Archaic's Friends and Fellow Casebookers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bunny....as you.....are tired......I'll write.....very....slowly.

I had some tests once. The conclusion was quite clear : I was definitely human.

Comment

I've been checking in every day.Sorry to hear you've had a rough week.I'm sure you'll be on the mend soon

Comment

I just got another update from Bunny's friend. Bunny is still having tests, scans, biopsies. No results yet. Getting a lot of poking and prodding. Once again, she sends thanks for the messages here, and the emails. The laptop isn't working very well, so it takes a long time for her to get an email written and sent. She says not to worry.
        "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

Hi, everybody. I just got some good news finally and wanted to share it with all of you right away: none of my biopsies came back as anything malignant.

I've been told it's going to take me some months to regain my health and all the weight I lost, and I will be having ongoing treatment, but at least the worst case scenario isn't happening. I've been released now and will continue as an out-patient. Hopefully I won't have to check back in at any point but I've been told I might end up having to; I'll do what it takes to get better.

I'm grateful to all of you for your support and encouragement; it sure makes a difference when stuck in a windowless hospital room for so long! Thanks so much for all the kind posts here on this thread as well as all the pm's and emails you've sent me; they did me a lot of good. It will take me a while to reply to all the emails as I'm still very tired, but I hope you know how much I appreciate them.

Special thanks and love to Celesta for being such a wonderful friend to me and holding the fort; I'm very grateful for all her help and kindness.

Later today I hope to get to see my dog Buckwheat instead of just "dog-whispering" to him on the phone so he knows I haven't abandoned him. Really looking forward to that.

Thanks again, everyone!
          -Bunny / Archaic / Bummy (Don I will get you for that...your new name is Soupy, OK?)

Comment

Archaic!!!

Great to have you back!

You take care of yourself, now. Get better!
            “Sans arme, sans violence et sans haine”

Comment

Archaic

That is indeed very good news. I wish you a full and speedy recovery. Stay well.

best wishes

Phil
              Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
              Accountability? ....

Comment

Thanks Magpie and Phil.

i just saw the deluxe Protein Shake/ Weight Gain powder my friend bought me at the health food store, a huge jug of it and each serving has 2,000 calories! omg

i will be the Incredible Hulk in no time.

Archaic

Comment

That's great Archaic/Bunny

Enjoy your reunion with your dog

Since I started having digestive problems I've been taking Goji Juice. You might be interested in looking it up.Health Food stores should have plenty to choose from it's good stuff.It's been keeping me going for three years now

Keep Well

Comment

Thanks Belinda, I'll check it out. I'm supposed to regain 20 pounds without re-aggravating my stomach so it seems a bit daunting. I welcome all the advice anyone has to give; never had this problem before.

The silly thing is that I can't even lift the giant jug of protein body-building powder that my friend bought me! Hopefully that weight will transfer to me eventually.

And thanks for your concern while I was in the hospital, I appreciate it. I feel really exhausted and dopey today, it's nice lie on the sofa, look out a big picture window and see a sunny Spring day.

Archaic

Comment

Do the Bunny hop - Hop hop hop

Do the Ripper chop - Chop chop chop

Roy Lee Boregard III Esq
                      Sink the Bismark

Comment

Archy!!

Glad to hear you are doing ok. Glad your back.

Hope you regain your health soon

Corey
                        Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Great news, Bunny!

Re gaining weight, How Brown is the man to talk to.

Comment

Hello Archaic!

Well, you will carry that weight before long!

All the best to you!

Jukka
                            "When I know all about everything, I am old. And it's a very, very long way to go!"

Comment

Glad you are out of the hospital and on the road to recovery. At least you are home in your own bed. I've always thought the worst things about hospitals is you can't have your puppies visit---and they've been proven to be therapeutic too! Who can truly relax and recover while worrying about who's giving proper pats to the fluffy butts.

Let all Oz be agreed;
                              I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

Welcome back, Bunny.

One thing seems certain...you won't need a physical for...hmmm....about 10 years?!
                                Last edited by Celesta; 03-20-2010, 05:21 PM.
                                "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

Working...
                                X