X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad only four votes..

You guys can do better than that.
    Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Originally posted by corey123 View Post
      Sad only four votes..

You guys can do better than that.
      Easy my pitchounette,

new year, etc.
      Ripperologists are under shower.

Comment

I still have no clue what pitchounette means,
        And I doubt I am one(sounds like the name of some sort of animal)
        Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

ALSO FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW(but should know) IF YOU CONNECT THREE OF THE CANONICLES PICK SERIAL KILLER. NOT TWO KILLERS.
          Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

I still have no clue what pitchounette means,
            And I doubt I am one(sounds like the name of some sort of animal)
            See Ambrose Bierce about women.

Comment

Yep, I was right, Im not one.
              Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

I have voted for 3.

MJK and Kate

Liz

Polly and Annie

Comment

Wow,

Sad.

And a weird order as well.

I guess there are alot of people who just think Serial Killers must kill exactly the same each time.

Very sad.
                  Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Thank you maggyann for your vote,

So far(to my disapointment) 3 seperate killers is in the lead.

come on you believers(of a serial killer) lets show em other wise!!
                    Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Originally posted by Maggyann View Post
                      I have voted for 3.

MJK and Kate

Liz

Polly and Annie
                      Which means 4 with Tabram.

Happy New Year Maggyann,
                      Blessings

Comment

I had always considered Tabram to be a ripper victim.
                        Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

At one time or another, I've believed each of these choices. I always come back to two killers, one being a serial killer. That darn torso business...

There's no way for me to vote because serial killer plus killer is not a choice.
                          "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

I had always considered Tabram to be a ripper victim.
                            "Obviously it was a suicide."

Dr T. Killeen (in case you catch cold).

Comment

Celesta,

If you think at least three of the canons to be connected just pick either two killers or serial killer.
                              Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Okay. Sorry, didn't mean to sound critical. Thanks, Corey.
                                "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

Working...
                                X