Happy Birthday!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• liver

Hello Boris. Rumour has it that such things are very bad for your liver. And, since I'm interested in your good health, I'll take it off your hands, gratis.

Am I a jolly good fellow? (heh-heh)

Cheers.
    LC

Comment

• Boris, Happy Birthday.

Have you thought of what cake can do to your arteries? Not a pretty sight! Therefore, in a magnificent gesture of philanthropy, I will eat the cake for you.

Comment

• Having your cake.

Hello Robert. But then you shan't have it. (heh-heh)

Cheers.
        LC

Comment

• Hey Lynn and Robert,

your thoughtful offers concerning my well-being are much appreciated. First I wanted to send you my birthday cake and whiskey in a thermos box but now that I've had my first dram and two slices of that delicious cream cake with cherries and a triple-smooth sugar coating, I've decided to take the challenge like a man and destroy that terror food & drink once and for all for the good of the general population.

Keep your fingers crossed, guys, I'm going in now.

In case I should not return from the battle, call the cops and arrest the wife, she dunnit!

Best wishes and thanks again,

Boris
          ~ All perils, specially malignant, are recurrent - Thomas De Quincey ~

Comment

• Happy birthday Boris. I'm having a malt à ta santé.

Comment

• Merci, DVV!

Comment

• Many Happy Returns indeed Boris...and for one day only...sod the liver!

Hope it's been a good one

Dave

Comment

• Yes it was, Dave, thank you!

Best wishes,

Boris

Comment

• H B

Hello Jason. Many happy returns.

Cheers.
                    LC

Comment

• Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
                      Hello Jason. Many happy returns.

Cheers.
                      LC
                      Thank you 47 is the new 27 apparently I need to be carefull if my liver becomes any more black or bloated Madonna might try to adopt it
                      Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Many Happy Returns indeed (sometimes it's the only way to get your own back!)

Take 47 and revel in it mate...it's only when you reach 60 you start feeling old!

All the best

Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
                          Thank you 47 is the new 27 apparently I need to be carefull if my liver becomes any more black or bloated Madonna might try to adopt it
                          47 you're just a wee snip of a lad.

When my boy was at med school their uniform was a T shirt reading "The Liver is EVIL and MUST be punished".
                          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Hi Boris and pinkmoon!

I'm sorry I'm late in wishing you both 'Very Happy Birthday' but I hope you thoroughly enjoyed yourselves!

Carol

Comment

• A most happy one, Jason.
                              I'm late and I hope you've got a wonderful hangover.

Comment

• H B

Hello David. Many happy returns.

Cheers.
                                LC

Comment

Working...
                                X