Happy Birthday!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blackkat View Post
    Belinda! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope it's the best!

Celesta - "The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much." Thank you!

Good on you, Kid-oh.
    "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

Have a joyous birthday, Ms Belinda. Oh Happy Day, Oh Happy Daaaay!
      "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

Belinda,

Very bountiful birthday wishes to my erstwhile trivia teammate! I still remember your old profile pic where you were commiting "cake-i-cide" on a birthday cake. You looked quite happy there so I hope this one is as joyous.

Don.
        PS: Let's get chat going again. Pick a good time and we'll try to accommodate.
        "To expose [the Senator] is rather like performing acts of charity among the deserving poor; it needs to be done and it makes one feel good, but it does nothing to end the problem."

Comment

Thank You A cake did indeed suffer grievous injury the matter is being investigated

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	sc8.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	3.3 KB
ID:	653048
            Sure it was a goodun!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suzi x
            'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

Ooooops.....I missed Blackkats birthday....... Hope you had a lovely day Blackkat,and a special year will follow for you.

Comment

Happy Birthday Belinda!.......hope you are having a lovely birthday, and that the next year will be special for you,too!!!!!

Comment

HINT:
                  Happy birthday Monty! ....for the 2nd time today x

Comment

Originally posted by Debra A View Post
                    HINT:
                    Happy birthday Monty! ....for the 2nd time today x
                    Is that a REALLY subtle hint Debs??
                    Suzi
                    'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

Can't have the poor guy getting nearer 40 and walking the empty streets on the Boulevard of broken dreams and no one saying happy birthday Suzi!!

...It's enough to bring a tear to my eye...like wedding receptions and stuff.

Comment

Hi Monty, I didn't know it was your birthday. Hope it was nice and hope you have a lot more.

Celesta

Comment

Monty!!

Happy Birthday!!!!!!
                          "Truth only reveals itself when one gives up all preconceived ideas. ~Shoseki

When one has one's hand full of truth it is not always wise to open it. ~French Proverb

Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized. In the first, it is ridiculed, in the second it is opposed, in the third it is regarded as self-evident. ~Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

Cheers Guys,

I got a mail yesterday morning from the Casebook saying Happy Birthday. Ive never had that, that new or something?

Debs, 37 not 40, ok? We know someone who is 40 dont we?

And Suzi, technically it was the 4th time that day, not 2nd.

Monty
                            Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

Happy Birthday Monty

What a lot of March babies we are

Comment

Originally posted by Monty View Post
                                Debs, 37 not 40, ok? We know someone who is 40 dont we?

Monty
                                Yeah, my twin sister. I prefer to take my chances with 39 again

Comment

Working...
                                X