No announcement yet.

On The Trail Of The Forgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this the 'nursery-school' thread,along with about 3 more out there ?
    Give it a rest peeps...

Comment

• please people...

this is getting way too personal.

If you don't get on with eachother, isn't it easy to just ignore eachother rather than fill the internet with insults and the site with irrelevancies?

Please, respect yourselves and eachother a little bit more.
      babybird

There is only one happiness in life—to love and be loved.

George Sand

Comment

• Welcome to Pub Talk!

Hi Ben,

I don't have a 'mental' image of you in any personal or physical sense. I can only judge your writing and what that says about you.

And I'm afraid I must have blocked out the codpiece as well as the context, although this disturbing image appears to be burned into your own memory for some reason. I can only assume I was trying to make myself sick at the time after my fifth snakebite.

You are the weakest link - goodbye.

Love,

Caz
        X
        Serving the community and saving the serious threads from one more Hutchinson post.
        Last edited by caz; 06-23-2009, 03:19 PM.
        "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

• Welcome to Pub Talk!
          ...Which is Caz's attempt to justify her fondness for endlessly bickering, Beebs and Baz. Sorry about this.

I can only judge your writing and what that says about you
          And my writing tells you that I'm a "lanky streak of piss", as well as being "short and fat"? Or is it nearer the truth that you simply goofed up and confused yourself when attempting to insult me? The latter, would be my guess. Almost as pathetic as your excuse for admitting to having daydreams about me - "Oh, only because I deliberately wanted to think of something horrible, you understand!".

For the record, responding to your nonsense really doesn't eat into my Hutchinson-posting time, so you'll have to come up with a better justification than that for clinging to my ankles.
          Last edited by Ben; 06-23-2009, 03:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben View Post
            ...Which is Caz's attempt to justify her fondness for endlessly bickering, Beebs and Baz. Sorry about this.

What's your attempt to justify your fondness for endlessly bickering? You clearly aren't sorry enough to quit.

Let all Oz be agreed;
            I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
              Ben is officially taller than Paul Whicker.
              Is this the same Ben from the podcasts, or a different one? I don't believe it's one and the same person.

Comment

• Yep it's the same Ben.
                What do you mean you don't believe it is one and the same person Nick ?

Comment

• Originally posted by halomanuk View Post
                  Yep it's the same Ben.
                  What do you mean you don't believe it is one and the same person Nick ?
                  I dunno, just a really different tone from there and on here. I don't mean to be critical - just observing. But he has every right to defend himself if provoked of course.

Comment

• Aah i see.
                    I'm sure Ben will respond to that when he pops back into this thread later.

Comment

• Hi Nick,

I understand entirely what you mean (sometimes I wonder if we're the same myself!), and can assure you that the "real" Ben is much closer to the podcast persona. Unfortunately, I've never managed to perfect the art of turning the other cheek when blatently goaded, which often results in ugly exchanges similar to the one above.

All the best,
                      Ben
                      Last edited by Ben; 06-24-2009, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Hi Nick,

I understand entirely what you mean (sometimes I wonder if we're the same myself!), and can assure you that the "real" Ben is much closer to the podcast persona. Unfortunately, I've never managed to perfect the art of turning the other cheek when blatently goaded, which often results in ugly exchanges similar to the one above.

All the best,
                        Ben
                        Ok fair enough Ben. I think you make good contributions on the podcasts by the bye.

We're only human when it comes to reactions and goading anyway.

Thanks
                        Nick
                        Last edited by Nick; 06-24-2009, 03:48 PM.

Comment

• Very kind of you to say so, Nick.

Welcome to the boards!

All the best,
                          Ben

Comment

• Huh?

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                            Is this the same Ben from the podcasts, or a different one? I don't believe it's one and the same person.
                            You mean Ben and Caz are REAL??

Theyr'e not characters from the hit slanging match 'The Ben & Caz Show?'

Oh....

Comment

And my writing tells you that I'm a "lanky streak of piss", as well as being "short and fat"?
                              Not really, Ben, no. If you look back, you will see that I never had you down as the fictional short fat Tranny Magnet. But then Sam wasn't seriously comparing your height with that of the fictional Tall Vicar either. And if anyone were to compare you with Timmy Timpson, aka Spoilt Bastard, I'm sure it wouldn't be because your writing tells them you wear a sailor suit every day (although the image is a delightful one).

At least when you respond to this you won't be copying and pasting yet another of your Hutchinson arguments somewhere else, and if it serves the dual purpose of annoying the hell out of Stevie Baby where's the harm?

Love,

Mrs Brady Old Lady
                              X
                              Last edited by caz; 06-24-2009, 04:52 PM.
                              "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

• And if anyone were to compare you with Timmy Timpson, aka Spoilt Bastard, I'm sure it wouldn't be because your writing tells them you wear a sailor suit every day (although the image is a delightful one).
                                You're right. It would be because they're so desperately out of arguments that they've been reduced to irritating their perceived opponents whenever they get an opportunity (and wherever said opponents aren't there to defend themselves), and we're at the stage now where the aggressor can only compare other people to comic book characters.

At least you've admitted now that you're deliberately seeking to annoy people, albeit on the flimsy basis that we're in "Pub Talk!". That reveals as much about you as it does the pubs you're accustomed to drinking in!
                                Last edited by Ben; 06-24-2009, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X