No announcement yet.

On The Trail Of The Forgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That reminds me. Didn't we actually see the novel unfold on this very site? What secrets are left? Okay, the Feldman as criminal mastermind subplot is interesting. I grant you that.

Mike
    huh?

Comment

• Interesting..... I just hope it doesn't end up as

Comment

• Merry Christmas

A very Merry Christmas to everyone ..
        Good health and happiness for 2009 ..

peace and joy always,

Victoria
        "Victoria Victoria, the queen of them all,
        of Sir Jack she knows nothing at all"

Comment

• The long Trail.

Howdy all,
          just to say Hi and let you know that the trail is coming to and end
          and that the things I have uncovered on the diary
          will rip the bottom of the diary boat out of the water.
          Shirley Harrison has been asking my publisher for details
          but at this stage nothing can be revealed.
          I can only say to you and Shirley, that no-one is safe
          as I now know the whole truth and you will be shocked at the cover-ups
          that have taken place.
          The police are now involved here and there will be an investigation
          and charges will be coming, right across the board and ocean.
          For those here who know the real story and have done for a while:
          start running baby, for nothing will save you and your lies now.

Steve Powell.

Comment

• Oh gosh, I am soooooooo excited! I just can't wait to see the criminal(s) rightfully locked up and the key thrown away. I presume you have finally found the sod whose handwriting is in the diary then. Good on ya mate!

Love,

Caz
            X
            "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

• What, no handsome copper on my doorstep yet, waving his lovely truncheon at me and getting the furry handcuffs out?

How long have I got to wait????

Desperate Croydon Housewife
              XXX

Comment

• Caz the gatekeeper

Caz (Caroline) co-author of 'the inside story' is the official debunker of my true story.
                All you serious troopers note that anytime I post she jumps in to belittle what I have to say.
                She is trite and shallow and knows more than she can ever tell.
                She is protecting her own kind: the fraudsters.
                Take note and watch what she says and you will see.
                Soon Caz, you will get your just due.
                Go now and tell your other co-conspiritors that I am back for them.
                Lovely revenge!

Steve Powell

Comment

• Steve,

Against whom do you need revenge, and why? Is it just Caz? I can understand wanting to uncover details about who wrote the diary, but that hardly warrants a vendetta, does it?

Cheers,

Mike
                  huh?

Comment

• Official debunker eh?

Does that involve anything kinky? If not I'm not interested.

Stevie baby, if you ever produce a sausage that I'm desperate to debunk I'll drop dead of shock first - if I haven't already died of old age.

Contrary to what you fondly imagine, I fervently hope that all I know about the diary (and all I don't know, come to that) will be known by anyone else who remotely cares, long before I shuffle off.

Love,

Caz
                    X

Comment

• Wow, this is just like the good old days! All we need now is John Omlor and the reunion party can begin!

As I'm very much of a passer-by these days, as far as Casebook goes, it does my old heart good to see the Diary dredged up again, and me old mate Steve Powell breathing fire (mind the bush, Stevie...).

Caz, I'd have thought that since Crystal has obviously solved the case beyond any doubt whatsoever that you'd have retired gracefully from all discussion, and bow to her immense knowledge borne of literally several minutes endless study.

Keep it going, kids!

Cheers,

Graham
                      We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

Comment

• Originally posted by Graham View Post
                        Wow, this is just like the good old days! All we need now is John Omlor and the reunion party can begin!
                        Wash your mouth out, Graham.

Originally posted by Graham View Post
                        Caz, I'd have thought that since Crystal has obviously solved the case beyond any doubt whatsoever that you'd have retired gracefully from all discussion, and bow to her immense knowledge borne of literally several minutes endless study.
                        I'm glad you said that.

I couldn't possibly comment.

I do find it ironic, however, talking in strictly general terms of my experience over ten years of treading these boards, that the diary contains fewer errors of punctuation, spelling and grammar over 63 pages than many posters, who claim its author was dim and uneducated, manage to make in the course of a dozen ill-informed, poorly written posts on the subject.

I couldn't care less what their opinions are, but I do wonder what those opinions are worth, when you look at some of the absolute guff they claim to be based on.

Love,

Caz
                        X

Comment

• Caz,

Originally posted by caz View Post
                          I do find it ironic, however, talking in strictly general terms of my experience over ten years of treading these boards, that the diary contains fewer errors of punctuation, spelling and grammar over 63 pages than many posters, who claim its author was dim and uneducated, manage to make in the course of a dozen ill-informed, poorly written posts on the subject.
                          To be fair, I have been drinking quite heavily as of late. Surely you have to excuse some of the grammar errors based on this.

Mike
                          huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by caz View Post
                            Hi Caz

That actually is an interesting observation, Caz, given that James Maybrick was allegedly hopped up on arsenic and strychnine, metaphorically drenched in blood from his crimes, and tired out from travelling from Liverpool to Manchester and back, and back and forth between London and Liverpool. And yet, as you see it, the diary contains relatively few "errors of punctuation, spelling and grammar over 63 pages". Possibly an indication that the Diary is a contrived hoax and not what it purports to be?

Chris
                            Christopher T. George
                            Organizer, RipperCon #JacktheRipper-#True Crime Conference
                            just held in Baltimore, April 7-8, 2018.
                            For information about RipperCon, go to http://rippercon.com/
                            RipperCon 2018 talks can now be heard at http://www.casebook.org/podcast/

Comment

• Hi Chris,

Well you see, I think that could be a much more useful argument to run with and develop than pompous, semi-literate hogwash like "it could not of been the real James writting cos he was as educated as what I am and would not of made any mistakes in his own dairy".

And that's quite apart from the fact that nobody is actually claiming that it 'was the real James writting in his dairy'.

Love,

Caz
                              X

Comment

• Originally posted by The Good Michael View Post
                                Caz,

To be fair, I have been drinking quite heavily as of late. Surely you have to excuse some of the grammar errors based on this.

Mike
                                Nice one Mike.

Love,

Caz
                                X

Comment

Working...
                                X