No announcement yet.

Henderson kicked his ******* ass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was when the no side said we wouldn't get to watch Dr Who if we voted yes...Sturgeon claimed it was nonsense but I wasn't prepared to take the risk.
    My opinion is all I have to offer here,

Dave.

Smilies are canned laughter.

Comment

Originally posted by DirectorDave View Post
      It was when the no side said we wouldn't get to watch Dr Who if we voted yes...Sturgeon claimed it was nonsense but I wasn't prepared to take the risk.
      Wise people those "No" campaigners.

And, she's a funny one that Sturgeon - full on, serial Marxist. Very suspect and only a matter of time before she declares herself: "The Lord Protector".

Comment

That's the funny thing about the SNP...the leadership is a centrist, authoritarian government who have convinced a load of disillusioned Labour voters that they are left wing.

The tide that brought them in will be the tide that takes them out.
        My opinion is all I have to offer here,

Dave.

Smilies are canned laughter.

Comment

all right . off work today. Ive just got to relate one of our England stories while we were there.

My wife and I were cutting across Hyde park at about 7:00 in the morning to start the days festivities and as we approach the pond in the middle (I believe its called the serpentine?)we start hearing this wailing and moaning sound coming from the water.

We look out as we get closer and we see this guy, buck naked, out in the middle bemoaning his life and saying hes going to end it etc. There is a Bobby standing on the edge trying to calm the guy down, cheer him up, and talk him in, in classic English stiff upper lip, tighten your bootstraps kind of way.

The Bobby is yelling to him-- chin up son its not that bad. come on in and lets have a talk. Don't make me come in and get you.

The Bobby actually starts taking his boots off and rolling up his pants. The guy sees what hes doing and replies-Oh all right. and comes in. hes buck naked. Were standing there with mouths agap. The bobby hands him his pants gives him a big slap on the back, and goes-I'll never forget it- "Cheer up. and for Gods sake man if your going to drown yourself-do it in the pub."

HAHAHAHA!!! Classic English.

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
            all right . off work today. Ive just got to relate one of our England stories while we were there.

My wife and I were cutting across Hyde park at about 7:00 in the morning to start the days festivities and as we approach the pond in the middle (I believe its called the serpentine?)we start hearing this wailing and moaning sound coming from the water.

We look out as we get closer and we see this guy, buck naked, out in the middle bemoaning his life and saying hes going to end it etc. There is a Bobby standing on the edge trying to calm the guy down, cheer him up, and talk him in, in classic English stiff upper lip, tighten your bootstraps kind of way.

The Bobby is yelling to him-- chin up son its not that bad. come on in and lets have a talk. Don't make me come in and get you.

The Bobby actually starts taking his boots off and rolling up his pants. The guy sees what hes doing and replies-Oh all right. and comes in. hes buck naked. Were standing there with mouths agap. The bobby hands him his pants gives him a big slap on the back, and goes-I'll never forget it- "Cheer up. and for Gods sake man if your going to drown yourself-do it in the pub."

HAHAHAHA!!! Classic English.
            Abby,

That England is an England of the Shires and the South. I'd say accounts for say 25% of our population.

There is another England, which is largely confined to the old industrial heartlands of the North and Midlands, but of course includes the working class areas of the South, such as London and Portsmouth and various other inner-city and town areas.

Where I come from in County Durham it would have been a case of: "drown now or I'll do for it for you, dick head, wasting my ******* time".

England's probably the only place in the world where a magician gets up in a box in the sky and instead of praising that, people take pot shots at him with golf swings/balls. In the United States, and he was a Yank magician, he'd be the source of marvel; in England he'd be a target.

Don't believe it's all sweetness and light here, Abby, because this place didn't make an Empire from "bobbys, stiff upper lips and cups of tea". Some right nasty ****ers here, believe me.

Comment

Working...
            X