The Olympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Olympics

I'm surprised that no true-blooded Anglo-Saxon has yet posted on this plainly emotive subject, but I would just like to remind everyone that we beat the living **** out of any country with a southern-hemisphere (i.e., Australian) accent or a mid-European (i.e., German) accent. As I personally can't do a Chinese accent, we'll let them off. Only the North Americans stand between us and world sport domination, so roll on Tokyo 2020.

To stuff it up the Germans gives me an immense degree of personal satisfaction.

Brexit? Bring it on ......

Graham
    We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A. what was that final medal count??? Hahaha just kidding.....I do love the Olympics....because I get to cheer for so many people from different places...seriously, was anyone hoping Bolt would lose, even to their own country men.....plus its a chance to watch sports you would otherwise NEVER see....and you find yourself getting excited and cheering....wonderful few weeks!!

Steadmund Brand
    "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

Working...
    X