Supermodel Says She Needs $262 Million To Live On: Wants Her Ex To Pay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supermodel Says She Needs $262 Million To Live On: Wants Her Ex To Pay

Former supermodel Christina Estrada is pleading with a London court for millions from her ex to keep up her high-flying lifestyle—including $1.3M a year for clothes.

c.d.

So he should the poor diddums needs some walking around money.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Amazing how women are 'feminists' until they want to take money from boyfriends, husbands or ex's.

Earn your own, dearie. You are the supermodel.

Comment

Her watches have to go with her outfits????

Comment

This is what happens when 60+ billionaires reject their *ex* supermodel wives for 25-year-olds. They must fork over because the court deems that the rejected wife is entitled to live in the style to which she became accustomed. No pre-nuptial agreement?

"She insisted that she regularly visits the opera, but when asked to name another, Ms Estrada said 'The Nutcracker', which, as Mr Warshaw pointed out, is in fact a ballet." [Daily Mail]
          Last edited by Aldebaran; 06-30-2016, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Estrada broke down when she related her and Juffali’s daughter telephoning her to say, “Mummy, you are going to make me a poor girl.”

I had to fight back tears on that. Imagine having to explain to a young child that you might have to try to squeak by on only $49 million or so. That's the stuff of nightmares. My heart goes out to this woman.

c.d.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
              Her watches have to go with her outfits????

I am guessing you haven't dated a lot of supermodels. Take it from me, they are not all they are cracked up to be.

c.d.

Comment

Any woman who depended on her youth and beauty to make a living is eventually going to end up as a bitter, disappointed, ugly woman.
                Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                ---------------
                Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                ---------------

Comment

Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
                  Any woman who depended on her youth and beauty to make a living is eventually going to end up as a bitter, disappointed, ugly woman.
                  And I say youth and beauty wouldn't be nearly so marketable if it weren't for one thing. Men. Many people, males and females. make a living doing things that are done best while young. Athletes, for one. Why blame the ones blessed with beauty for cashing in when others who are gifted in other ways do the same?

Comment

Originally posted by Aldebaran View Post
                    And I say youth and beauty wouldn't be nearly so marketable if it weren't for one thing. Men. Many people, males and females. make a living doing things that are done best while young. Athletes, for one. Why blame the ones blessed with beauty for cashing in when others who are gifted in other ways do the same?
                    I suppose I was thinking of a documentary I saw about aging former Las Vegas showgirls, who seemed so sad now in their golden years. They had nothing else but their beauty, and when it was gone, they seemed to become nothing.
                    ---------------
                    Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                    ---------------

Comment

I suppose I was thinking of a documentary I saw about aging former Las Vegas showgirls, who seemed so sad now in their golden years. They had nothing else but their beauty, and when it was gone, they seemed to become nothing.
                      I'm lucky never had any beauty to begin with.
                      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                        Oh, men don't need looks if they have brains-- or money. (Unfortunately, it seems as if there are more of the latter than the former.)
                        ---------------
                        ---------------

Comment

Oh, men don't need looks if they have brains-- or money. (Unfortunately, it seems as if there are more of the latter than the former.)
                          Never had either of those either.
                          G U T

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                            What????? Are you kidding......you are the second best looking fellah on casebook ��

Steadmund Brand
                            "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

It's ones interests that keep one going in the end. You're right. People who
                              don't have any will be in trouble. Same goes for men when they retire, of course. As long as there's old Jack, we should be alright.
                              Last edited by Aldebaran; 07-01-2016, 05:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X