Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 1969 Moon Landing Was Completely Hoaxed !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 1969 Moon Landing Was Completely Hoaxed !!!

I had always heard this but never really gave it any credence thinking it was just a handful of wackos basically of the same mind set as those who deny the Holocaust. But today I started looking online at YouTube videos which seemed to be endless. The people in the videos are absolutely convinced that said event never happened and that it was simply filmed on earth. They point out numerous inconsistencies and anomalies which at first blush seem quite significant. But what amazed me besides the apparent number of adherents to this conspiracy theory is that no evidence or explanation to the contrary can convince them otherwise since contrary evidence either comes directly from NASA itself or those working for NASA or whom NASA is paying to lie and misdirect. And of course the CIA is attempting to kill or silence those speaking out so that the public will finally learn the "truth". Absolutely amazing.

Oh and I also learned that Pope Francis is the antichrist and that we are living in the end times and that Michelle Obama is really a man and that her husband President Obama is gay and has had numerous ex gay lovers killed.

c.d.

I'm quite willing to accept that Obama is a space alien, or possibly a demon or the Antichrist, or worse. The moon landing could not have been faked, though, since the technology required to do that convincingly simply didn't exist in 1969.
    - Ginger

Comment

Hello Ginger,

The it was faked crowd argue that the technology required to land men on the moon did not exist in 1969.

c.d.

Comment

Well I don't believe they landed on the moon - any fool can see that's actually planet kappa 739/48 sigma which is ten billion light years away. They told us it was the moon rather than admit they'd taken a wrong turning.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
          Well I don't believe they landed on the moon - any fool can see that's actually planet kappa 739/48 sigma which is ten billion light years away. They told us it was the moon rather than admit they'd taken a wrong turning.
          I'd buy that one.
          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Aw, it's all stuff and nonsense! The "Mythbusters" guys did an episode and busted all the claims the anti-moon landing crowd claim, including about the flag standing out without any wind (it was wired to stand out), and the supposed fake shadow seen in pictures. Besides, I saw it on TV, so I know the moon landing happened!
            Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
            ---------------
            Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
            ---------------

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
              Hello Ginger,

The it was faked crowd argue that the technology required to land men on the moon did not exist in 1969.

c.d.
              Yet I, and many thousands other students over the years, have used the Apollo 11 passive laser reflector to measure the distance to the moon. It wasn't there before. Anyone with good enough equipment (which became commonplace over the years) could use it afterward. Someone put it there.
              - Ginger

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger View Post
                Yet I, and many thousands other students over the years, have used the Apollo 11 passive laser reflector to measure the distance to the moon. It wasn't there before. Anyone with good enough equipment (which became commonplace over the years) could use it afterward. Someone put it there.
                I thought the Big Bang producers put it up there for one episode.
                G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
                  Aw, it's all stuff and nonsense! The "Mythbusters" guys did an episode and busted all the claims the anti-moon landing crowd claim, including about the flag standing out without any wind (it was wired to stand out), and the supposed fake shadow seen in pictures. Besides, I saw it on TV, so I know the moon landing happened!
                  What you don't know is that the Mythbuster Team are all Government plants.

Except Jamie. He's the aftermath of a tragic experiment involving a walrus and a Frenchman.

Comment

Originally posted by MsWeatherwax View Post
                    What you don't know is that the Mythbuster Team are all Government plants.

Except Jamie. He's the aftermath of a tragic experiment involving a walrus and a Frenchman.
                    G U T

Comment

It's a sign of the times that the Moon Landing Conspiracy is one of the least 'out there' conspiracy theories on the market at present IMO. It's still completely bonkers, but it's nowhere near as bad as the David Icke crew, who appear to sincerely believe that the British Royal Family are actually a race of lizard people who routinely eat people on the Sandringham Estate. I suspect that there are some interesting genetic anomalies in the current Royal Family, but I doubt that Human Snarfing Reptile Syndrome is one of them.

When I think that there are whole rafts of people out there who like to harass and insult the grieving parents of dead children (I'm thinking of the Sandy Hook Truthers), I sometimes wonder about what the world is coming to.

The Internet. This is why we can't have nice things.

Comment

It's a sense of power. "Ooh look, I've really hurt this person, and thousands of others have seen me do it. I do count for something after all."

Comment

I just saw yesterday that an elderly lady in Texas who is likely to make her state's School Board and will be in charge of textbooks believes in the New World Order, that these are the end times, that Obama is the Antichrist, and many other delightful things.

(She probably thinks the Freemasons protected Jack the Ripper, too...)

Saw a great quote yesterday from Arianna Huffington, of all people: "We are surrounded by data, yet starving for wisdom."
                          Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                          ---------------
                          Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                          ---------------

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
                            I had always heard this but never really gave it any credence thinking it was just a handful of wackos basically of the same mind set as those who deny the Holocaust.
                            I've never met anyone who denied the Holocaust, but then it probably depends on your definition of the word.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
                              I believe that the second Bush's administration got a bill from the court system of planet kappa 739/48 for the trespass on their property. The bill for the trespass was the equivalent of only $125.00 but the added costs for postal delivery increased it to nearly thirty three trillion - which was the real cause of the collapse of the banking system in 2008 after we paid it (but they won't tell us that...the files are in "51" with the Roswell alien ship and remains.)

Comment

Working...
                              X