New Podcast (Casefile)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Podcast (Casefile)

[Casefile True Crime] Case 172: Michael Gregsten & Valerie Storie #casefileTrueCrime
    https://podcastaddict.com/episode/121901021 via @PodcastAddict

Hello all. As above. For those of us (including me prior to reading most of the posts in this sub-forum) who need a good overview (and some interesting detail) of this case. :-)

Thank you FriedBrotato!

My daughter told me about this last night and sent me a link, so I'm planning to give it a go later today.

Love,

Caz
    X
    "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

No trouble at all, Caz :-) Hope you enjoy. I was listening to the previous Casefile episode and this one started. I thought "This sounds familiar!"

I've read the huge threads here on this case and enjoyed your contributions.

Matt...

Comment

This is not a piece of investigative journalism by a long way, but I suppose if you know nothing of the case it'll give you an overview, but it has some factual errors.

Comment

Originally posted by Derrick View Post
          This is not a piece of investigative journalism by a long way, but I suppose if you know nothing of the case it'll give you an overview, but it has some factual errors.
          I only listened for a short while .The mention of the corn field as a sort of lovers lane where other cars parked up ,but there happened to be no others this particular night ,was new to me.

Comment

Working...
          X