Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you like a dedicated A6 murder website

Simple yes/no/undecided on this one.
    But please reply with reasons against or suggestions for any content you would like to see on a dedicated site.

Derrick
    Yes
    66.67%
    Undecided
    22.22%
    No
    11.11%

I voted Yes simply because it would be nice, although I don't have the time to admin the site myself which I suspect is where the sticky point will be.

There used to be the http://www.paul-magee.com site, but that seems to have lapsed.

KR,
    Vic.
    Truth is female, since truth is beauty rather than handsomeness; this [...] would certainly explain the saying that a lie could run around the world before Truth has got its, correction, her boots on, since she would have to chose which pair - the idea that any woman in a position to choose would have just one pair of boots being beyond rational belief.
    Unseen Academicals - Terry Pratchett.

Comment

I'm undecided because I think a new site would need something worthwhile at its core, like the trial transcripts, to make it attractive. I also like having more than one mystery on the same site.

Incidentally I managed to capture the text at paul-magee.com before it disappeared. That is how I knew the green suit collection date.

Comment

Working...
      X