This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Natalie Severn View Post
    I agree Julie and in fact those Morris Minor witnesses disagreed with each other !
    Hi Norma,

Hogan and Trower disagreed and this was explored fully at the trial, Blackhall and Skillet identified different people (one of whom was undoubtedly innocent), but the same car!

It's noticeable you ignore Charlie White\Jones's admitted lies.

KR,
    Vic.
    Truth is female, since truth is beauty rather than handsomeness; this [...] would certainly explain the saying that a lie could run around the world before Truth has got its, correction, her boots on, since she would have to chose which pair - the idea that any woman in a position to choose would have just one pair of boots being beyond rational belief.
    Unseen Academicals - Terry Pratchett.

Comment

Her statement was never disclosed to the defence-possibly because the opportunities Hanratty would have had to deposit the gun during the morning run were all but non-existent-and there was no other time he could have done so,therefore it would not have helped the case for the prosecution to disclose it.The statement was in fact not discovered until 30 years later-by Woffinden.
      Hi Noma,

It's noticeable Woffinden only quotes that latter portion of her statement. Maybe Nick's quoting the start.

And provided you accept that Edwin Cooke was telling the truth, and it wasn't dumped the day or evening before!

KR,
      Vic.
      Truth is female, since truth is beauty rather than handsomeness; this [...] would certainly explain the saying that a lie could run around the world before Truth has got its, correction, her boots on, since she would have to chose which pair - the idea that any woman in a position to choose would have just one pair of boots being beyond rational belief.

Comment

• Victor,
        Ok you dont need to jump up and down like Rumpelstiltskin just because youve got your blinkers on! I see where you are coming from well enough and "bully" is the word--instead of sticking to the factual side of the points I made in my last three posts - you instead get on your high horse and start going back to posts made ages ago in an effort to diminish and try to ridicule what I say---because actually---you can only stay safe and quote the status quo on all this.So no thanks.You will be put on ignore from now on.
        I read back on some other posts of yours to various posters the other day----the ones who no longer come near anymore ---no prizes for guessing why!
        Oh well,if Julie posts on here or James from time to time I"ll maybe continue the discussion with them,
        Meanwhile
        Ta ta!
        Norma

Comment

• Originally posted by Victor View Post

Pick and choose, this supports your argument so you'll accept it, that doesn't so you waffle and shout and SHOUT and obfuscate and ignore the pertinent points and questions.

Vic.

The above is a sample of Vic"s way of discussing things in a"reasonable" manner ....just so he knows the words I am objecting to.
          Last edited by Natalie Severn; 07-15-2010, 01:17 AM.

Comment

Ok you dont need to jump up and down like Rumpelstiltskin just because youve got your blinkers on!
            Norma,

Why not trying to remove your blinkers?

I see where you are coming from well enough and "bully" is the word--instead of sticking to the factual side of the points I made in my last three posts - you instead get on your high horse and start going back to posts made ages ago in an effort to diminish and try to ridicule what I say---because actually---you can only stay safe and quote the status quo on all this.
            I quoted facts, you regurgitate historical falicies and then accuse me of playing safe! And to describe "Yesterday, 02:26 PM" as "ages ago" is plain bizarre.

So no thanks.You will be put on ignore from now on.
            I interpret that as you can't argue the facts and so will ignore the truth, your sticking your head in the sand.

I read back on some other posts of yours to various posters the other day----the ones who no longer come near anymore ---no prizes for guessing why!
            I don't have to guess, they're banned for breaking the rules! And are mostly the same person playing sock puppets.

Oh well,if Julie posts on here or James from time to time I"ll maybe continue the discussion with them,
            Your only going to discuss things with sycophants and those who believe your rubbish. Nice one, you'll get far that way.

Meanwhile
            Ta ta!
            Norma
            Goodbye, or should that be good riddance,

KR,
            Vic.

Comment

The above is a sample of Vic"s way of discussing things in a"reasonable" manner ....just so he knows the words I am objecting to.
              Norma,

Taking my comments out of context just proves you a hypocrit, what about this...
              Originally posted by Natalie Severn View Post
              The way you pose your question here can obfuscate this issue .Lets be clear;there are in my view two separate parts to your question :
              And then goes on to bastardise my question and answer a completely different question.

Vic.

Comment

• Victor,what a great load of piffle you spout! The regurgitations and shrieks of some clapped out pedant droning on and on and on ad nauseum.Please piss off will you ----------please!.

Comment

Victor,what a great load of piffle you spout! The regurgitations and shrieks of some clapped out pedant droning on and on and on ad nauseum.Please piss off will you ----------please!.
                  I'm happy to stay, go and join the other sad losers throwing their rattles out their prams and bawling at the tops of their voices because Hanratty was justly hanged and they can't prove otherwise.

Or quote disproven and outdated sources that say everyone is out to get you. HONEST!!!!!

R,
                  Vic.
                  Last edited by Victor; 07-15-2010, 01:49 AM.

Comment

• Oh no---I wont be going away from the thread.I just dont want to discuss the case with you.So get lost will you !

Comment

• Hi Norma,

I know exactly how you feel. You must feel like banging your head against a brick wall trying to argue and reason with an Internet troll.

I can't speak for Tony, a very knowledgable student of the A6 Murder case, but I get the feeling he no longer posts for the same reason as myself and a few others.

regards,
                      James.
                      Last edited by jimarilyn; 07-15-2010, 02:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by NickB View Post
                        I think the driver of the car would have waited until no-one was around before getting out.

As for the bus ...

Conductress Pamela Patt said that at 6.10am on 24 August a young man got on her bus and went to the upper deck. He was “about 25, 5 ft. 7 ins., medium build, thick wavy hair, mousey colour, clean shaven”.

This man was the only person who was alone on the upper deck that day and who had an opportunity to deposit the gun and cartridges unseen.

Not an exact description of his hair, although we do know the colour was fading because he needed to have it blackened on 26 August, but otherwise sounds pretty much like JH.
                        Hi Nick

Is this the same driver seen drawing attention to himself by switching lanes in front of other drivers and grinning madly at those who showed disapproval?

The man described on the bus could have been anyone. Nomention of eye colour or whether he was carrying anything? Like, six boxes of cartidghes and a big gun would have been bulky enbough to notice i would think?

Comment

• Originally posted by Victor View Post
                          Hi Julie,

It's scientifically proved to be the murder weapon, and scientifically proved to be wrapped in Hanratty's hanky. That links the two. Absolutely it doesn't prove Hanratty "placed [them] on the bus" but it links them.

What about Woffinden's discussion of the Redbridge station witnesses? And again absence of evidence doesn't prove something doesn't happen. If a tree falls in the woods and there's no-one there to hear or see it, that doesn't prove it didn't fall. There's no reliable witness that places Hanratty in Liverpool or Rhyl at the crucial time, but he was somewhere.

KR,
                          Vic.
                          No reliable witnesses? What, reliable like Nudds? Or Anderson? Perfectly respectable people with nothing to gain come forward and they are not reliable? What about the men who could not agree on whether the man seen in the MM was Hanratty or not? Reliable? Oh please!

Comment

• Originally posted by jimarilyn View Post
                            Hi Norma,

I know exactly how you feel. You must feel like banging your head against a brick wall trying to argue and reason with an Internet troll.

I can't speak for Tony, a very knowledgable student of the A6 Murder case, but I get the feeling he no longer posts for the same reason as myself and a few others.

regards,
                            James.
                            Hi James,

It is tough keeping the faith. We post, we get angry, we withdraw for a while, we return and still the debate rages. There's a poem in there somewhere, I'm sure. Nice to see you back. Why not stay for a while? I can't say the water is lovely and warm, but every now and then a big wave comes along and you can ride its wonderful swiftly moving crest to the beach.

Julie

Comment

• Originally posted by Limehouse View Post
                              No reliable witnesses? What, reliable like Nudds? Or Anderson? Perfectly respectable people with nothing to gain come forward and they are not reliable? What about the men who could not agree on whether the man seen in the MM was Hanratty or not? Reliable? Oh please!
                              Reliable like Valerie, whose description and identification were contemporary not 6 months later, whose evidence was consistent, and who wasn't wined and dined by Justice. Reliable like Skillet and Trower, who really did have nothing to gain.

KR,
                              Vic.

Comment

• Mileage

I am surprised to see this 'debate' still going on - after all the case was decided a long time ago - like it or not. I guess that some still feel that there is mileage in it.
                                SPE

Treat me gently I'm a newbie.

Comment

Working...
                                X