Possible new serial killer close to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible new serial killer close to me

Alexandria is a suburb of Washington DC. I live just north of it, in the next town over.

Two citizens of Alexandria have now been shot after opening their front door. The killer appears to knock and shoot. The victims have all been relatively prominent members of the community - a popular music teacher and a prominent urban planner. There are two prior incidents in Alexandria - one in 2003 and one in the 80's - which are now being investigated as potentially linked to this.

G'Day DM

Not serial yet then. Still needs one more.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Damaso Marte, I'd be concerned especially since they are looking into previous incidents to see if they are connected. I hope you have a camera to view who is knocking at your door. Keep Safe and take care

Comment

I'm going to suggest to the police they look for a guy living in the area who posts on serial killer websites.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Geographic profiling suggests the killer lives just north of the city.

Comment

Working...
          X