Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scorpio
    replied
    There is little doubt that the dead or dying boys were placed on the tracks, but i am not convinced by the drug trafficking angle. The waters have been mudded by eccentric, attention seeking people.

Leave a comment:

• Abby Normal
    replied
    Originally posted by Scorpio View Post
    At about 4.00 AM, Aug 23, 1987, near Alexander, Arkansas, a freight train struck Kevin Ives,17, and Donald Henry,16, as they lay prostrate across the tracks, partly covered by a tarpaulin. State medical examiner, Fahmi Malek, declared the deaths an accident, claiming the boys had smoked the equivalent of of 20 marijuana cigarettes between them and had subsequently fallen asleep upon the tracks. The families of of Ives and Donald disputed Malek's declaration, and a second autopsy was conducted by Georgia ME Joseph Burton. Burton's findings suggest that 1 or 2 cigarettes had been consumed, and Kevin Ives skull and been fractured, possibly with a blow from the .22 caliber rifle the boys had taken with them on there late night trip. No one seems to believe the states explanation of this event, and there is a lot of criticism/alternative theories online. I just covered the bare basics here.
    after a quick persusal of this case it seems like they were murdered and laid on the tacks to be hit by a train to cover it up. and it appears to have been drug trafficking related as there were numerous other murders/suspicious accidents around the time.

Leave a comment:

• Scorpio
    started a topic The mysterious fate of kevin ives and donald henry

The mysterious fate of kevin ives and donald henry

At about 4.00 AM, Aug 23, 1987, near Alexander, Arkansas, a freight train struck Kevin Ives,17, and Donald Henry,16, as they lay prostrate across the tracks, partly covered by a tarpaulin. State medical examiner, Fahmi Malek, declared the deaths an accident, claiming the boys had smoked the equivalent of of 20 marijuana cigarettes between them and had subsequently fallen asleep upon the tracks. The families of of Ives and Donald disputed Malek's declaration, and a second autopsy was conducted by Georgia ME Joseph Burton. Burton's findings suggest that 1 or 2 cigarettes had been consumed, and Kevin Ives skull and been fractured, possibly with a blow from the .22 caliber rifle the boys had taken with them on there late night trip. No one seems to believe the states explanation of this event, and there is a lot of criticism/alternative theories online. I just covered the bare basics here.
Working...
X