My father was a serial killer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My father was a serial killer

What do people make of the case of a woman who claims her father was a prolific serial killer and made her help him bury the bodies?

Originally posted by Joshua Rogan View Post
    What do people make of the case of a woman who claims her father was a prolific serial killer and made her help him bury the bodies?

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...e/69762773007/
    its BS. shes a pathological liar and a thief. her claims started after she got busted stealing all his money. plus shes done other crap like this in the past-shes trying to get her 15 minutes of fame and cash in on it. shes a nut job and a loser.

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

its BS. shes a pathological liar and a thief. her claims started after she got busted stealing all his money. plus shes done other crap like this in the past-shes trying to get her 15 minutes of fame and cash in on it. shes a nut job and a loser.
      Don't hold back, Abby. Tell us what your really think!

Comment

Originally posted by mpriestnall View Post

Don't hold back, Abby. Tell us what your really think!
        lol. it just really sticks in my craw. This is the epitome of whats wrong with our society today--fakenews, false accusations, and BS "reality stars". i hope the cops bust her for this and or she gets sued for libel.

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

lol. it just really sticks in my craw. This is the epitome of whats wrong with our society today--fakenews, false accusations, and BS "reality stars". i hope the cops bust her for this and or she gets sued for libel.
          I totally agree with you about fakenews etc. I'm a "big hater" of most content in general that msm produces. Where do I start ...
          Last edited by mpriestnall; 01-26-2023, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X