Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lady of the Dunes case solved by Forensic Genealogy

After nearly half a century, the Lady of the Dunes has been identified;

I was listening to a true crime podcast about this case recently, it was a few years old so obviously no ID. Glad she's finally been given her identity. Might eventually lead to her getting justice, but I'd imagine it's a long shot now.
    Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post
      I was listening to a true crime podcast about this case recently, it was a few years old so obviously no ID. Glad she's finally been given her identity. Might eventually lead to her getting justice, but I'd imagine it's a long shot now.
      seems like it was her husband

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

seems like it was her husband
        You'd have thought so, he's got a bit of form in that department. Prior to her identity being established much of the speculation was on a Whitey Bulger / organised crime angle. Realities often a bit more basic though. An unfortunate woman murdered by an abusive partner.
        Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

I'd never heard of this case, the Wikipedia article was very interesting. Glad this poor soul has a real name to rest under at last.
          Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
          ---------------
          Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
          ---------------

Comment

Working...
          X