Genetic DNA identifies "victim 5" of John Wayne Gacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genetic DNA identifies "victim 5" of John Wayne Gacy

Margaret Press, co-founder of DNA Doe Project, spoke with A&E True Crime about how investigative genetic genealogy helped identify Francis Wayne Alexander as Victim No. 5 of serial killer John Wayne Gacy.

The DNA Doe Project was set up help give names back to unidentified victims of serial killers or other murderers. Very interesting inteview at A&E television about recent success in identifying the 5th victim of John Wayne Gacy.
    Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
    ---------------
    Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
    ---------------

Cool. I grew up a short bicycle ride away from John Wayne Gacy's house where he committed the murders. Even today, when I visit my parents, the shortest route from the airport to their house goes within about 2 blocks of John Wayne Gacy's house. I look at some of the buildings and that intersection and wonder if they were some of the last things that his victims ever saw.

Comment

Ever consider purchasing a tall bicycle
      My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

I didn’t realise that Gacy’s house was still there? I was under the impression that it had been pulled down. I must have mistaken it for some other murder house.
        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Very cool. I love these cold cases being reinvestigated and new insights being brought to light.
          In this case, it might help the relatives of the victim, in others, it might simply mean restoring some humanity to an otherwise nameless body.

Comment

Working...
          X