Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is the Colorado governor and Boulder police not allowing DNA analysis??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is the Colorado governor and Boulder police not allowing DNA analysis??

CeCe Moore, chief genetic genealogist of Parabon NanoLabs, said in an interview that she is confident her team could crack the unsolved murder of JonBenet Ramsey.

That’s not going to make people believe that they have something to hide is it.

It seems a no brainier to me Abby. They should be falling over themselves to get any help possible that might solve the case.
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

That’s not going to make people believe that they have something to hide is it.

It seems a no brainier to me Abby. They should be falling over themselves to get any help possible that might solve the case.
      yeah especially since Parabon is so successful at it... theyre the ones who help catch the GSK

Comment

hope you dont mind me coming in on this one.
        i was looking for my old posts on YouTube to confirm.
        i think the letter had letters in higher casing maybe .
        S.T.C.M.B.
        it was found on the fathers diploma i believe. within a picture frame .
        but i read it as a torment from who.
        ( so the case may be )

Comment

Originally posted by milchmanuk View Post
          hope you dont mind me coming in on this one.
          i was looking for my old posts on YouTube to confirm.
          i think the letter had letters in higher casing maybe .
          S.T.C.M.B.
          it was found on the fathers diploma i believe. within a picture frame .
          but i read it as a torment from who.
          ( so the case may be )
          wrong it was SBTC - victory ( SO BE THE CASE ) VICTORY, it was part of the ransom note. that was on diploma ?
          so i made mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by milchmanuk View Post

wrong it was SBTC - victory ( SO BE THE CASE ) VICTORY, it was part of the ransom note. that was on diploma ?
            so i made mistake.
            interesting milch
            i know they were trying to figure out what it meant. i never heard it was from a diploma in their house from jons framed diploma.
            need to ponder.

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

interesting milch
              i know they were trying to figure out what it meant. i never heard it was from a diploma in their house from jons framed diploma.
              need to ponder.
              i get all my knowledge from YouTube as people here are well aware of! lol.
              what i remember it was in a picture frame. the diploma as such.
              so this started to lead to inside job as such as the farther Christmas guy that used to come round who him and his wife wrote a book a decade or two before outlining this exact as can be scenario ? was one time suspect .
              i believe it was to be a ransom but perhaps the guy or guys that entered that night were not as seemed.
              i think the ransom letter read
              " victory - S.B.T.C." signed off as. like a torment.as they either saw the diploma in picture frame or it is as i read it. or both.torment .
              i carnt remember the S.B.T.C. means ( John Ramsey's naval training at the Subic Bay Training Center in the Philippines. ) you know i cant remember.
              Some people observing the case, such as Fox News' Jeffrey Scott Shapiro, have pointed out that the acronym translates into "Saved By The Cross" in the Christian faith.
              I believe it,s a killers torment.

Comment

could be clue to body
                John Ramsey's naval training at the Subic Bay Training Center in the Philippines.
                Downstairs -Below

Comment

guy or guys enter the house perhaps dressed in ski masks as santa and the little girl went along with them for pineapple in desert bowl downstairs.

Comment

Everyone knows there's no Sanity Clause.
                    My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Here is another article about the petition to Governor Polis regarding the JonBenet Ramsey murder case. It is also from July, 2022. I have not heard anything more updated.

Read CNN’s Fast Facts about the JonBenet Ramsey murder investigation. The 6-year-old beauty pageant queen was found murdered in her Colorado home in 1996.
                      Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                      ---------------
                      Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                      ---------------

Comment

I'm a big admirer of Peter Hyatt, a statement analyst, who has worked for and trained many people in authority including the police and the FBI.

Here is more about Peter Hyatt's on his website:
                        Here is Peter Hyatt on “Crime Watch Daily”, the nationally syndicated program on crime discussing the analysis on the case of missing Baby Ayla, from Waterville, Maine.

His YouTube home page:
                        Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

And finally his JonBenét specific video which may be for interest:
                        www.statement-analysis.blogspot.com has many articles regarding this case. This video lesson focuses upon the topic of sexual abuse and linguistic evidence ...

Note it's dated 03-12-2018 so won't reference later developments. But hopefully people will find the statement analysis as fascinating as I do.

Martyn
                        Last edited by mpriestnall; 09-20-2022, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mpriestnall View Post
                          I'm a big admirer of Peter Hyatt, a statement analyst, who has worked for and trained many people in authority including the police and the FBI.

Here is more about Peter Hyatt's on his website:
                          Here is Peter Hyatt on “Crime Watch Daily”, the nationally syndicated program on crime discussing the analysis on the case of missing Baby Ayla, from Waterville, Maine.

His YouTube home page:
                          Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

And finally his JonBenét specific video which may be for interest:
                          www.statement-analysis.blogspot.com has many articles regarding this case. This video lesson focuses upon the topic of sexual abuse and linguistic evidence ...

Note it's dated 03-12-2018 so won't reference later developments. But hopefully people will find the statement analysis as fascinating as I do.

Martyn
                          Thanks Martyn-hadnt seen this before. But yeah hes good, I ve seen his analysis of The MCanns-and yes very fascinating.
                          While I think theres a chance it was an outside intruder I lean pretty heavily the Ramseys did it. or at least one of them and the other helped cover up.

What I find very interesting is that passive voice statement of how he found her. Everything Ive ever seen on them they are constantly trying to distance themselves from the crime scene, from the police,from their daughter, from any kind of responsibility. and that statement is consistant with that guilty behavior.

along with that, what parent when discovered their child is missing, dosnt search every inch of their house and yard looking for her? I mean every inch! The neighbors would have heard me frantically calling her name out in the yard. The ramseys didnt even go outside. And not to check all the rooms in the basement? Especially since they found the suitcase by the open window down there?!? come on. He also when he found her didnt pull the ligature off her neck. very odd. any parent would have ripped that dam thing off her as soon as they found her.

Also-Classic guilty behavior, and again distancing your guilty self from the crime, is to set it up so that someone else finds the body. The ramseys tried to do that by avoiding checking that room instantly and hoping the police would. They were probably like why cant these stupid police find her already. when that wasnt going to happen and the police told him to go look again he realized he was going to have to do it. Im at about 75% they did it.
                          Last edited by Abby Normal; 09-20-2022, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

Thanks Martyn-hadnt seen this before. But yeah hes good, I ve seen his analysis of The MCanns-and yes very fascinating.
                            While I think theres a chance it was an outside intruder I lean pretty heavily the Ramseys did it. or at least one of them and the other helped cover up.

What I find very interesting is that passive voice statement of how he found her. Everything Ive ever seen on them they are constantly trying to distance themselves from the crime scene, from the police,from their daughter, from any kind of responsibility. and that statement is consistant with that guilty behavior.

along with that, what parent when discovered their child is missing, dosnt search every inch of their house and yard looking for her? I mean every inch! The neighbors would have heard me frantically calling her name out in the yard. The ramseys didnt even go outside. And not to check all the rooms in the basement? Especially since they found the suitcase by the open window down there?!? come on. He also when he found her didnt pull the ligature off her neck. very odd. any parent would have ripped that dam thing off her as soon as they found her.

Also-Classic guilty behavior, and again distancing your guilty self from the crime, is to set it up so that someone else finds the body. The ramseys tried to do that by avoiding checking that room instantly and hoping the police would. They were probably like why cant these stupid police find her already. when that wasnt going to happen and the police told him to go look again he realized he was going to have to do it. Im at about 75% they did it.
                            Thanks Abby. I'm not so familiar with this over-the-pond case but you certainly make some common-sense points about the parent's behavior.

I think statement analysis is a great tool to try and pick apart statements made in certain cases where it's difficult to get at the truth. My thread "https://forum.casebook.org/forum/ripper-discussions/victims/mary-jane-kelly/760405-the-legend-of-mary-jane-kelly#post760824" was inspired (if not informed!) by Hyatt's work.

Comment

I just heard on the news that Boulder police will cooperate with the FBI to investigate the Jon Benet Ramsey murder as a cold case, beginning next year.

Police had been working with a private forensic investigator all along, but now believe benefit may be gained from improved methods available from the FBI.

It's vague, but perhaps hints at some movement in this long stymied case.
                              Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                              ---------------
                              Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                              ---------------

Comment

Working...
                              X