The Murder Of Bob Crane '' Colonel Hogan ''

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Murder Of Bob Crane '' Colonel Hogan ''

Ive often wondered with this gruesome murder if there wasnt more to it than was reported , by all accounts he was certainley a shady type in his private life So who done it ? Any thoughts ?

John Henry Carpenter [ main suspect ]

Richard Dawson ?

Sigrid Valdis ?

'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post
    Ive often wondered with this gruesome murder if there wasnt more to it than was reported , by all accounts he was certainley a shady type in his private life So who done it ? Any thoughts ?

John Henry Carpenter [ main suspect ]

Richard Dawson ?

Sigrid Valdis ?

this ones not even a mystery. It was carpenter. Crane was tired of him and tried to end their bromance the night before the murder. cranes blood was found in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

this ones not even a mystery. It was carpenter. Crane was tired of him and tried to end their bromance the night before the murder. cranes blood was found in his car.
      Some may disagree Abby, cranes blood actually wasn't confirmed in carpenters car . There were two samples taken and re tested ,one was found not to match cranes ,the other was inconclusive. ,.
      'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

Some may disagree Abby, cranes blood actually wasn't confirmed in carpenters car . There were two samples taken and re tested ,one was found not to match cranes ,the other was inconclusive. ,.
        well the jury got it right, and if i was on the jury i would say not enough to convict. but i would know he did it.

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

well the jury got it right, and if i was on the jury i would say not enough to convict. but i would know he did it.
          Well maybe so ,

But if i was on the jury id certainly want to know more about the people in his life
          who had just as good, some even stronger motive than Carpenter to kill him .

Just as Carpenter had the means , motive and opportunity to kill Crane that night [ by all accounts Crane let the murderer into the room, so im assuming he knew /trusted that person just like he would have trusted Carprenter if he wanted to come inside the room for anything ] so did many others who dispised him for what he was doing /had done . Example Richard Dawson who disliked Crane for beding his wife , his first wife for all his cheating ,the many boyfriends /husbands who Crane sleep with their Mrs , . Yes Carpenter was probably pissed that Crane was going to dump him as his partner, but does that make for a better motive than the others?. With only circumstancial evidence and no hard proof of Carpenters guilt, would you send him to the Electric Chair ?

Comment

Well maybe so ,

But if i was on the jury id certainly want to know more about the people in his life
            who had just as good, some even stronger motive than Carpenter to kill him .

Just as Carpenter had the means , motive and opportunity to kill Crane that night [ by all accounts Crane let the murderer into the room, so im assuming he knew /trusted that person just like he would have trusted Carprenter if he wanted to come inside the room for anything ] so did many others who dispised him for what he was doing /had done . Example Richard Dawson who disliked Crane for beding his wife , his first wife for all his cheating ,the many boyfriends /husbands who Crane sleep with their Mrs , . Yes Carpenter was probably pissed that Crane was going to dump him as his partner, but does that make for a better motive than the others?. With only circumstancial evidence and no hard proof of Carpenters guilt, would you send him to the Electric Chair ?
            no not legally. mentally i would though

and note, although imho not enough circumstancial evidence to convict in this case, people have been sent to the electric chair on circ evidence alone.

Comment

Working...
            X