No announcement yet.

Body on Somerton Beach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Electrical Engineers were extensively employed in the shipping industry.It was felt at the time,the man had connections to that industry.Could account for the lack of knowledge of SM's whereabouts prior to being found.

Comment

He may have been employed with the former State Electricity Commission of Victoria, which was a major employer at the time and the sole provider of electricity for the State, a.k.a. the SEC also known as the Slow, Easy and Comfortable.
      Why a four-year-old child could understand this report! Run out and find me a four-year-old child, I can't make head or tail of it.

Comment

Somerton Man Charles Webb's true identity revealed in family photographs and divorce papers - ABC News
        My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. I'll be watching the programme on the ABC tonight which should be very interesting.
          Why a four-year-old child could understand this report! Run out and find me a four-year-old child, I can't make head or tail of it.

Comment

Wow! What a fascinating story of DNA detective work and the sadness lurking in family history research. Poor Charles Webb.
            Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
            ---------------
            Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
            ---------------

Comment

Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
              Wow! What a fascinating story of DNA detective work and the sadness lurking in family history research. Poor Charles Webb.
              amazing that no one came forward from his family not only when he went missing but when the body was found.

Comment

Working...
              X