No announcement yet.

Disappearance of Gabby Petito

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See my link in post number 8. One of the murdered women worked in the store where Petito and her boyfriend fought outside. Pretty big coincidence.

c.d.

Comment

Video showed at least a dozen officers rushing inside home of Brian Laundrie, after body believed to be of ‘van-life’ blogger Petito discovered

It's looking like some remains have been found.

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
        See my link in post number 8. One of the murdered women worked in the store where Petito and her boyfriend fought outside. Pretty big coincidence.

c.d.
        yeah i wonder if they knew them some how and were maybe staying at there camp site? Wast the double murder at a camp site?

Comment

Originally posted by Ms Diddles View Post
          https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-missing-woman

It's looking like some remains have been found.
          yeah its her. The next theyll find are his. I suspect hes going to be a suicide if not already.

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

yeah its her. The next theyll find are his. I suspect hes going to be a suicide if not already.
            That's looking increasingly likely, Abby.

Comment

this is seriously depressing. I really have no idea how people get to commit violence against a loved one. Just walk away from such troubles and don't ruin other lives as well as your own.

Comment

As noted, Brian Laundrie's family claim that he drove his father's Ford Mustang to a wildlife preserve near their house, which police have been searching for days in an effort to find him. The wildlife preserve is said to be a swamp infested with alligators and snakes.

The mysterious disappearance of Gabby Petito took another bizarre turn last week when her boyfriend Brian Laundrie vanished after being named a person of interest in the case.

I'm amazed that Brian Laundrie was able to somehow get out of a house that was surrounded by media and protestors 24/7.

The FBI is leading the investigation, but local police in Florida are now speculating that Laundrie may have "hurt himself" in the wilderness, if indeed he is there

There is a “possibility” Brian Laundrie has hurt himself in the sprawling Florida wildlife reserve as dual searches continue for him and his missing girlfriend Gabby Petito, police told…

Comment

Originally posted by Damaso Marte View Post
                  As noted, Brian Laundrie's family claim that he drove his father's Ford Mustang to a wildlife preserve near their house, which police have been searching for days in an effort to find him. The wildlife preserve is said to be a swamp infested with alligators and snakes.

The mysterious disappearance of Gabby Petito took another bizarre turn last week when her boyfriend Brian Laundrie vanished after being named a person of interest in the case.

I'm amazed that Brian Laundrie was able to somehow get out of a house that was surrounded by media and protestors 24/7.

The FBI is leading the investigation, but local police in Florida are now speculating that Laundrie may have "hurt himself" in the wilderness, if indeed he is there

https://nypost.com/2021/09/19/gabby-...rida-cops-say/
                  i fear he may be dead already and well never found out what really happened, including the couple that were killed. : (

Comment

i fear he may be dead already and well never found out what really happened, including the couple that were killed. : (
                    You can’t help wondering what’s going through his mind Abby? I ask myself why he didn’t commit suicide at home if that’s his intention? Does he think that he could really ‘disappear’ then begin a new life somewhere? If he thought that at one point wouldn’t he start to realise that things were hopeless? To coin an old tv/movie phrase (like you) I don’t think that they’ll ‘take him alive.’
                    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

You can’t help wondering what’s going through his mind Abby? I ask myself why he didn’t commit suicide at home if that’s his intention? Does he think that he could really ‘disappear’ then begin a new life somewhere? If he thought that at one point wouldn’t he start to realise that things were hopeless? To coin an old tv/movie phrase (like you) I don’t think that they’ll ‘take him alive.’
                      hi herlock
                      it appears some dark things were going through his mind as seen by some of his recent social media posts. Looks like they both had mental health issues that were exacerbated by the cross country trip. these type things can be very stressful on a relationship- I think he snapped.

Comment

hi herlock
                        it appears some dark things were going through his mind as seen by some of his recent social media posts. Looks like they both had mental health issues that were exacerbated by the cross country trip. these type things can be very stressful on a relationship- I think he snapped.
                        Hi Abby,

Im wondering if drugs might have been involved too?
                        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Nearly a month after Gabby Petito was reported missing, nobody has any idea where Brain Laundrie is. Police, as well as reality TV show star "Dog the Bounty Hunter", are searching two different parks in Florida for him. Meanwhile, sightings of Laundrie are pouring in from along the Appalachian Trail and especially on the border between the states of Tennessee and North Carolina. 11 different sightings there have been investigated by local police.

Laundrie is known to have hiked the Appalachian Trail before, spending months living alone on that trail. It could be him: or it could be there is a local mania around him in that neck of the woods and every resident of western North Carolina who sees a bald man now believes that they have seen Brian Laundrie.

Comment

Cadaver dogs are now being used to search the wildlife preserve near Laundrie's parents house, which should tell you what theory the police have right now.

Comment

Human remains found in Florida confirmed to be Brian Laundrie.

c.d.

Comment

Abby "The Brain" Normal does it again!!!!

Wez Abby
                                My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Working...
                                X