Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Is The Likeliest Solution To The Wallace Case?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Is The Likeliest Solution To The Wallace Case?

I thought I’d just try a poll to gauge posters opinions on the likeliest solution to the Wallace case. This thread is suggested as ‘poll only’ as we already have a discussion thread.

These are the options:

Wallace #1 - Wallace alone killed Julia.

Wallace #2 - Wallace killed Julia but he had help (for eg from Parry, Amy, the Johnston’s etc)

Wallace #3 - Wallace arranged the murder (with Parry and Marsden as his accomplice(s)who actually killed Julia.)

Wallace #4 - Wallace took advantage of a prank phone call (probably by Parry) to murder his wife.

Wallace #5 - Wallace got an unknown accomplice to kill Julia.

Parry - Richard Gordon Parry alone killed Julia.

Accomplice Theory #1 - Parry wasn’t present but he arranged a robbery by an accomplice (posing as Qualtrough?) which went wrong and the accomplice killed Julia.

Accomplice Theory #2 - Parry wasn’t present but he arranged a robbery by two accomplices. One entered by the front door (posing as Qualtrough?) and distracted Julia while the second man entered via the back door. Something went wrong and an one of them killed her.

Anfield Housebreaker - Julia was killed by an unknown man who broke in with the intention to rob (the phone call being a coincidence.)

Unknown Murderer - Julia was killed by an unknown (perhaps someone from Julia’s past or a witnesses like the Johnston’s or Amy?)

Wallace #1
    46.15%
    Wallace #2
    7.69%
    Wallace #3
    0%
    Wallace #4
    0%
    Wallace #5
    0%
    Parry
    7.69%
    Accomplice Theory #1
    15.38%
    Accomplice Theory #2
    0%
    Anfield Housebreaker
    7.69%
    Unknown Murderer
    15.38%
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

By the way, if the Wallace thread endures my intention is to do another poll toward the end of the year to see if there were any changes.
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Always been fascinated with this case, as a young lad my uncle bought a house in Wolverton Street and loved to scare the crap out of us youngsters when telling us about the case. We'd run down to the house and then back up to his through the alley way...

Comment

Wallace no,2 obviously.
        You didn't have the Johnston's as an only pick

Comment

It would only allow me 10 options.
          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
            Always been fascinated with this case, as a young lad my uncle bought a house in Wolverton Street and loved to scare the crap out of us youngsters when telling us about the case. We'd run down to the house and then back up to his through the alley way...
            I missed your post Jason. It’s an addictive case. You should join the Wallace discussion thread
            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
              It would only allow me 10 options.
              LOL so the other option is not an option!

Comment

Originally posted by Ven View Post

LOL so the other option is not an option!
                The best that I could do was add the Johnston’s as an option within option 10.
                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Working...
                X