Red Spider?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Spider?

Has anyone else heard about this bloke? Seems he was a Polish guy who preyed on young women, who he stabbed and mutilated, during national events in Poland. He wrote some notes to the cops all in red ink and the writing was spidery, (whatever that means!) hence the name. Very ripper like, he was caught and executed. Thing is I've forgotten more than I remember about the case. Anyone?

Simon Wood will be along eventually to tell us Lucian Staniak never existed
    My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Originally posted by DJA View Post
      Simon Wood will be along eventually to tell us Lucian Staniak never existed
      actually he didnt lol

Comment

Plot spoiler!
        My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Some have blamed Colin Wilson for inventing him out of the whole cloth, but I've found a citation that pre-dates Wilson.

Several psychologists and so-called 'serial killer' experts have discussed him in their books--one well-known 'profiler' writes an entire chapter on him-- which pretty much exposes their level of scholarship. It's all just one big circle.

Comment

OMG! Are you lot saying he was invented??? You're kidding! That is so disappointing. I thought his crimes so similar might be worth a look. I think i saw it in a Colin Wilson now you mention him.

Comment

Working...
            X