This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by harry View Post
    Putting aside the personnel remarks,what evidence is there that the gas fire in the front room was lit that night,or that Julia was in the act of lighting it when first struck.Saying it was lit and then doused is speculation,but if that speculation is based say,on evidence of a visitor,then it must be shown that a visitor did come to the house after William left.
    The police took a fortnight before arresting Wallace,and what evidence there was, would have been examined by experienced senior officers.So it was not a hasty decision by the police who investigated the night of the murder.
    The doubt in this case is,to me,that there could have been a visitor,but without evidence of such,the first consideration must be William Wallace.He can be placed at the scene of the killing,at or a little before the killing took place,and that situation cannot,by evidence,be shown against any other person.
    Now before I am labbeled as any kind of arm chair wannabe super sleuth,I try to put myself in the posistion of a jurist,and we know what the decision of the Wallace jury was.
    The evidence is that the jacket particles were confined solely to that room and the skirt burns patterned horizontally which would not be caused in a proper fire like the kitchen fireplace. It was actually determined according to the analyst that the skirt was burned that evening. He determined both garments were burned there and that the skirt burns were probably caused by the gas fire.

It does not mean there was a visitor, she could be taken in there to give the impression of such.

But I have a hard time with the positioning and such because there has been ample opportunity to wack her and it was not done until she had reached the other side of the room and turned round. Same with a hitman, he has gone into the home expressly to kill her and apparently let her set the lamps, fire, sofa, etc. and just not attacked her despite all this opportunity.

What is mostly looks like is that the fire was on, she got up from the couch, and was blindsided. Look at the direction of force, if she is on the right of the room facing in and is hit on HER left (the piano side of the room) the force is coming from that way to the fire, so when her body falls it would be more likely sent to the fire. Vice versa if she is on the left of the room facing the window, a strike on the left would make her fall to the piano side because that's where the force is going. All strikes are on HER left and you can see her feet are over there on the lounger side as well as her box of matches.

(Because the gas tap is that side and because the radiants take time to cool or heat, there is a possibility Julia actually just turned it off by the tap when struck).

Because it's blunt force and she's so fragile I don't think she would remain conscious at all. So not stumbling around like a stab wound victim. I think she just was out like a light as would be expected (I invite anyone to get hit by an iron implement hard and see if they stay conscious) and if she went into the fire it's because the force of the strike sent her that way or she was pushed (in the latter case she would still be conscious until her head is hit).

The police were already trying to arrest him within days but were told they didn't have a strong enough case at that time.

Bailey or Gold made a statement that they had examined him for blood stains on the night of the murder. Again Gold should not even be on this investigation, I think he did this? One of the two. At the police station they examined all his clothing etc.

The jury made an objectively wrong decision based on the evidence presented to them, and the case irrespective of the man's guilt or innocence is now used in law school curriculum as one of the worst miscarriages of justice of all time.

A jurist was asleep during William's giving of evidence (John P. Maddock wrote in about this, he's the man who did the tram time tests), and laughing and chatting. They laughed at Julia's hair being pulled away. Two jurists came forward after and said they had wanted to talk things over properly but had been bullied by the majority into just giving a verdict as there was a football match the people did not want to miss.

One member of the jury was spotted on a tram before the trial began, before having heard evidence, confidently telling his friend "that's him, he did it alright" in reference to a picture of William in a newspaper.

That was the case with the jury. Although the suspiciousness the man cast upon himself made it an easy decision for someone who does not care about reasonable doubt.

Absence of knowing of any others does not mean it must be someone we know. You can thank the incompetent police for this. They did not bother to do their jobs right.

If they did, every member of the chess club would be interviewed, Julia's church friends would be interviewed (information about the husband's controlling nature would not only suddenly come out a century later via an email to Antony Brown), they didn't even interview all the people William listed...

Sarah Draper said Julia admitted several guests into the parlour while she worked there. This wasn't chased.

Anyone who knew the woman could have been let in that night. Someone posing as Mr. Qualtrough could potentially get into the parlour but I don't think it's as elaborate as that.

I gave one possible scenario in which someone who knew her has gone in asking to borrow money, been refused, then just hit her and taken the jackpot amd fled. I think if William is innocent when he arrived home someone was in the house... Considering the cash box replacement a shorter man would be a better pick as they could ransack it while standing on something like the sideboard, and would be less likely then to actually take it down... Conversely William has taken it down, then made the conscious effort to put it back up despite trying to stage a robbery. He is tall enough to reach it.

IMO the person replaced things because they did not want the Wallaces to know they'd been burgled right away. The more elapsed time, especially overnight, the more a person can argue that someone found a way in during the night. Apparently, at 17 Wolverton precisely one month earlier a cash container had been ransacked and the container replaced. This is not like the request for money scenario I presented as a hypothetical.

If you hypothetically consider the husband is innocent then the thumps heard by Florence were probably the killer. This is perhaps why they even came out and are lying about the daughter excuse. It's hard to buy nobody in that house heard ANYTHING. REGARDLESS of the perpetrator. Then, again, if he is hypothetically innocent I think he was right about the door. Maybe it stuck but I tend to think he got it right.

I do not think hitmen ideas are as good for the aforementioned reason of where the woman is in the room if he is still there at this time, but specifically gentle knocking could be trying to alert the person William knows to be in the house that he is back etc. Presumably much earlier than arranged because Crewe was unexpectedly out at the cinema. Gentle is important because it suggests he does NOT want to rouse neighbours.
    Last edited by WallaceWackedHer; 09-14-2020, 10:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WallaceWackedHer View Post
      Personal insults and fighting are wonderful but maybe that was too hurtful and cutting of a remark. I don't want to legit ruin people's lives you understand.

I do find autists REALLY annoying they just shouldn't talk to me or be anywhere near me ever. It's likely to end badly. I've never in my life met an autist I did not end up in major fights with. It legit seems they are all either sinister in some way or act in bizarre ways that personally drive me to rage hard. I would rage at a non-autist displaying the same behaviour but autists do it consistently so it's guaranteed fury.

And schizos legit are dangerous AF. How can they be out on the street? Pals one second then suddenly the "voice of god" tells them to decapitate you. LOCK THEM UP NOW. I'm positive they derive pleasure from purposefully skipping their meds. Dangerous unpredictable timebomb wankers.

But I don't want to legit make people cry or truly upset/depressed or w.e.
      Errrrmmm! Looking at this objectively, these do sound very like the words of a man who hates the mentally ill.

Perhaps, "hates" is too strong a word, but it certainly displays a lack of understanding or tolerance.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJA View Post

Herlock accused him of hating the mentally ill,which is not true.

Sholmes has a history of following people around the board with insults and has restarted on the Lawende thread.
        In one post you replied to he had actually changed one insult.

Quite frankly he posts a lot of dross,#13 being an example.
        I didn’t respond to this post but I will now.

Apart from him him suggesting that I was autistic or schizophrenic (not to mention other insults) You then accused me of lying about WHW hating the autistic and schizophrenics we have just a couple of quotes displaying the attitude that drew Al and Ms Diddles to comment. True to form though you find an excuse to have a dig at me. Again!

. I do find autists REALLY annoying they just shouldn't talk to me or be anywhere near me ever. It's likely to end badly. I've never in my life met an autist I did not end up in major fights with.
        Of course people always get into
        major fights with people that they have sympathy and respect for don’t they Dave?

. LOCK THEM UP NOW.
        What can I say about the above?

~~~

What do we have next? Oh yes my serial
        offending over on the Lawende thread. Please point out the ‘insult’ that I changed. There’s no insult there. I responded to a post. Al pointed out an error and I admitted that I’d misread the first post and I immediately apologised.

This crap about following people around is a lie pure and simple. Now I won’t call you a liar when you say that you’ve posted on the Wallace thread before but I’ve never seen a post of yours so your hardly a regular by any stretch but nonetheless you turn up and do you make a Wallace case related post? Nope, it turns out that you’ve followed me onto the Wallace post just to have a schoolboy dig “please sir, Herlock said...”

~~~

And then the man who falsely accuses me of an insult does what? Oh yes, he insultingly says that I post a lot of dross! Priceless

~~~

It really is about time stopped sticking pins in your little Herlock voodoo doll and focused on your own posts and let go of your obsessive hatred of me. And all of this started because criticised you for claiming to deduce a blackmail plot from two words of Elizabeth Long! You’ve bounced around simply to side with anyone that disagrees with me. Basically it’s a vendetta.

ffs sake Dave. Let it go.
        Last edited by Herlock Sholmes; 09-15-2020, 09:04 PM.
        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• And I’ve just read my post #13 which you describe as ‘dross.’

Well I leave this for anyone to judge. It was a short response to the suggestion that Watkins check of Mitre Square might not have been as thorough as he’d claimed. I simply replied that the suggestion wasn’t impossible.

Would such an innocuous post have been labelled dross if it had been made by anyone else? I think we all know the answer to that one don't we ?

oh, and perhaps you might enlighten us by telling us who I’d ‘followed’ onto the Lawende thread?
          Last edited by Herlock Sholmes; 09-16-2020, 09:27 AM.
          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Last time I posted on this thread was a comment on Sherlock Houses post concerning the night of the murder.
            Early February this year.
            My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• Hi Herlock,

I did wonder if DJA was getting you confused with Sherlock Houses or someone with a similar username. His personal attack on you here on the Wallace thread seemed to come out of the blue and be totally gratuitous. We have all seen how WWH behaves like a stroppy thirteen-year old, insulting other posters, as well as people with genuine mental health problems, for not being as sharp as he was, when he changed tack from Wallace whacked her to Wallace didn't whack her.

Take no notice, Herlock. The whole thing is beyond pathetic.

Love,

Caz
              X

"Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

• So Caz,you reckon WWH "HATES" the mentally ill.

I usually stay clear of this toxic thread.

Sherlock was been on my ignore list for ages and only removed from it due to concerns for his health.

My post was addressed to a mental health worker.
                A field I have considerable experience in.

Comment

Last time I posted on this thread was a comment on Sherlock Houses post concerning the night of the murder.
                  Early February this year.
                  So one post in the close to three years that I’ve been posting on this thread? And 7 months later you return to a ‘toxic thread’ and, despite the fact that Al, Ms Diddles and Caz all strongly criticised WWH for his attitude toward me and toward those with mental health issues, you find it an opportunity to have a dig at me?
                  Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by caz View Post
                    Hi Herlock,

I did wonder if DJA was getting you confused with Sherlock Houses or someone with a similar username. His personal attack on you here on the Wallace thread seemed to come out of the blue and be totally gratuitous. We have all seen how WWH behaves like a stroppy thirteen-year old, insulting other posters, as well as people with genuine mental health problems, for not being as sharp as he was, when he changed tack from Wallace whacked her to Wallace didn't whack her.

Take no notice, Herlock. The whole thing is beyond pathetic.

Love,

Caz
                    X
                    Thanks Caz. Ive always found this vendetta a bit weird.
                    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

So Caz,you reckon WWH "HATES" the mentally ill.

Sherlock was been on my ignore list for ages and only removed from it due to concerns for his health.

Now I really have heard it all. YOU had concerns for MY mental health. After reading WWH’s splenetic rants just because I disagreed with him? Come on.
                      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

So Caz,you reckon WWH "HATES" the mentally ill.

Hi Dave,

It was me, not Caz who stated that WWH appears to hate the mentally ill.

It's hard to read "I do find Autists REALLY annoying / Schizo's are legit dangerous AF. LOCK THEM UP NOW!!!!" and interpret it any other way.

I have no beef with anyone on this thread, or indeed anyone on these forums, but as someone who has spent many years working with the mentally ill in a variety of different contexts, I felt the need to call "Bullsh!t" when I saw it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ms Diddles View Post

Hi Dave,

It was me, not Caz who stated that WWH appears to hate the mentally ill.

It's hard to read "I do find Autists REALLY annoying / Schizo's are legit dangerous AF. LOCK THEM UP NOW!!!!" and interpret it any other way.

I have no beef with anyone on this thread, or indeed anyone on these forums, but as someone who has spent many years working with the mentally ill in a variety of different contexts, I felt the need to call "Bullsh!t" when I saw it.
                          Hi Caz,

I'm aware of your posts and have no problems with them.

My concern is with the poster that twists things and then denies it.

Not a fan of WWH,however that has been his experience and consequent viewpoint.

I have an Aspie pedophile and a paranoid schiz who is a knife carrying thief and long term Social Security fraudster living diagonally across the road from me.
                          They are not representative of my overall experiences in the Alcohol and Drug field.
                          Just neighbors

Only one person used the word "HATE".

Been going over the old "Chapman's death" thread from a year ago where Herlock's main "arguments" consisted of insulting other posters.
                          He is a nasty piece of work.

Anyway,just replying.

All the Best,

Dave.

PS. If you are still involved in mental health,I have information that will help many clients. Simply PM me.

Comment

• WWH has been banned.
                            End of story. Time to move on.
                            Pub talk is the place to discuss who does and doesn’t hate the autistic and/or the mentally ill.
                            Autism, by the way, isn’t a mental illness.

JM

Comment

Working...
                            X