RFK Assassination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RFK Assassination

So RFK was in essence a conspiracy, this also has relevance for the JFK Conspiracy

Uh no. They are two separate events. Even if RFK was a conspiracy, in the usual sense of the word, it means absolutely nothing to JFK.

And there is nothing to say that it was a conspiracy. The prevailing theory is that the guard behind RFK took advantage of the chaos to kill RFK because he hated his ideology. That's not a conspiracy. That's opportunism.

Let all Oz be agreed;
    I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

Thats the fall back story.

Political assassinations are fairly rare in America, if two happen in the same family in the same decade they are probably linked.

A conspiracy just means 2 or more people working together on a crime, again the idea that two unconnected assassins were involved stretches credibility too far.

I think its clear to most intelligent people from the mass as circumstancial evidence that JFK was assassinated by organised crime (with the help of a few pro-fascist CIA has beens and their friends) to get RFK off their case. They then decided they needed a more direct approach.

Comment

I think it's clear to most intelligent people that people who cling to conspiracy theories do so because they learned too late in life about Santa Claus and were the dupe of their 6th grade class. There is no evidence of a conspiracy. If the security guard and Sirhan were working together why hasn't he come forward with this? nah he says he was hypnotized and all kinds of other BS. There was no conspiracy. Either the security guard took advantage of the chaos or he pulled out his gun and screwed up, firing in panic and killed Kennedy.

Let all Oz be agreed;

Comment

If thats your sense of probability I hope you dont gamble...

There are a lot of conspiracy kooks out there I agree, I'm hardly suggesting the illuminati, greys or those sexy little lizards were involved.

Sure people like to think everything is organised and undercontrol, even if only by the bad guys, and others need an 'enemy within', but others believe in democracy and coincidence which is even more absurd.

Conspiracies are just extreme politics, no grand conspiracies or huge cover ups, just one political faction getting a bit desperate or rowdy.

Though lets face it we need a few good conspiracies these days they just keep shooting the wrong people.

Originally posted by Ally View Post
          I think it's clear to most intelligent people that people who cling to conspiracy theories do so because they learned too late in life about Santa Claus and were the dupe of their 6th grade class. There is no evidence of a conspiracy. If the security guard and Sirhan were working together why hasn't he come forward with this? nah he says he was hypnotized and all kinds of other BS. There was no conspiracy. Either the security guard took advantage of the chaos or he pulled out his gun and screwed up, firing in panic and killed Kennedy.

Comment

Alley, when I was in first grade I had to explain to the rest of the 'children' that 'Father Christmas' did not exist. Talk about mob mentallity, even the teacher tried to beat me up.

Comment

Hi everyone, there is a very interesting two part programme on this very subject on UKTV Documentary Channel that I watched over the weekend.I can remember the day he was shot,being a child,I can remember the news footage and the following events,but I have never really taken any interest in the subject since. This programme had me hooked as it had been done with a lot of care. It featured a guy who works in 3D imaging(Can't remember his name) who drew an exact image of the plaza,then filled it in exactly as it was on the day Kennedy was shot,then with his expert background in 3D he was able to take a film made by a guy who,if I remember rightly,was a barber,who took time out to stand on a plinth and film the President on a cine camera.It is the only film of the event that shows the shooting up close.He then took it back into basics,to show the movements of the President and man sitting infront of him,then he explained that the president was shot from the back and the bullet went through his throat and into a direct line through the back shoulder area of the guy infront.(Who had evidently been on a shooting party a few days before.Evidently the first bullet missed and the guy infront is shown to be moving to his left(as the bullet flies past him)then turns to his right moments before the President is shot.The President puts his arms up infront of him to protect himself.The line is then traced backwards with a red line to the Texas Book Depository.Interesting stuff for a beginner!What I found strange was that in the few moments between the missed shot and the one that hit,the guy infront doesn't tell the President to "get down" so to speak,although when they are both shot he is clearly shown to be talking to the President.The guy infront's jacket lapel is shown to be blown outward at the moment he was hit,giving the animator the exact frame and time the bullet met it's targets.It proved there was only one shot that moved through both men and also shows tons of blood on Jackie's lap.It also shows Lee Harvey Oswold's brother and aquaintances of the time and what happened from their point of view and the background of Oswold's life etc.I notice Jackie pulls a security man accross the back of the car.I was interested to ask where you think anyone else would have been to have got that sort of line to shoot the President where this programme definately shows the bullet was fired from.As the only person I am aware of in the book depository was Oswold.I thought he might have still been hiding in the room amongst the boxes at the beginning of that sequence,but he appears to have escaped.Hope you don't mind me posting as a newbie on the subject,but I found it a very interesting programme,and would value the thoughts from others who know more than I.

Comment

Wow.

1. RFK not JFK

2. Paragraphs please: makes it easier to read.

Anyways, the President's arm movements are a reflexive secondary to damage to his spinal cord.

You are correct in that the single bullet shot has been recreated in time.

--J.D.

Comment

Hi Dr X...Sorry about the mix-up between JFK and RFK. My laptop is playing up at the moment,which is why I had to type it as it was.Kindest Regards.

Comment

Thanks.

No brain paragraphs make hurty to think. . . .

--J.D.

Comment

Hey Crippen,

Do you find thinkin hard sometimes, have to take ya socks off for counting past 10?

Originally posted by Doctor X View Post
                      Thanks.

No brain paragraphs make hurty to think. . . .

--J.D.

Comment

Funny how the only believers in the 'non conspiracy' theory in the murders of John Kennedy and Robert Kennedy are all American isn't it?
                        allisvanityandvexationofspirit

Comment

Oh yes. And over here we all believed that Diana was killed by the royal family because she was going to be married to a muslim.

Oh wait, you probably believe that one too, don't you?

Let all Oz be agreed;

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen Thomas View Post
                            Funny how the only believers in the 'non conspiracy' theory in the murders of John Kennedy and Robert Kennedy are all American isn't it?
                            Then tend to not depend on documentaries on SkyTV for their information, yes.

--J.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Ally View Post
                              Oh yes. And over here we all believed that Diana was killed by the royal family because she was going to be married to a muslim.

Oh wait, you probably believe that one too, don't you?
                              The Diana conspiracy theorists miss the point I reckon, Dodi was the target, he could have been with any bimbo at the time ...

Comment

Working...
                              X