DNA Proves Crippen Innocent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Jeff

I've just attempted to post on the A6 thread and a box came up with this message:

louisa, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation
    This is simply my opinion

Comment

Hi Louisa,

I really don't understand that. Contact the administrator to see what is the problem.

Good luck.

Jeff

Comment

I just took a look. Apparently Hanratty's Case raises dander to this day, and you do need special permission from the Administrator to post on it. When you next check out the entire thread for the A6 Murder, the topmost sub-thread explains this. Follow those rules.

Jeff

Comment

Thanks Jeff

I'll take a look.

Comment

Hi again.

The part about sending the Administrator an email with the title A6 Permission? I've done that.....twice.

Maybe once I've made 100 posts then I'll go up a rank and be allowed in.

However, it seems as though the discussion about the A6 has gone off the boil now.

Comment

Re Crippen

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

I think he was INNOCENT.
                The police was under great pressure, and would Crippen be so stupid to take the time to cut up a body, then wrap it in a pair of pajamas, with a receipt in the pocket?
                I think old Walter Dew needed a result and fitted him up good and proper.

It was a very good documentary and raised a lot of good questions.

Comment

Crippen may be innocent of the exact crime for which he was hanged, but this still leaves him with a mutilated corpse full of poison buried in his basement, and wrapped in his pyjama top. If there were an innocent explanation for this, I think he might have mentioned it during the trial.
                  - Ginger

Comment

You would have thought so! There's also the little matter of what did happen to his wife if he didn't kill her - and why he fled the country.
                    I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

Some say Gilles de Rais and Báthory were innocent too.
                      Idle.
                      Modern.
                      Zimbelo...

Comment

Working...
                      X