The last exorcism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The last exorcism

Has anyone seen the film ' The last exorcism ' it looks a good one that i might watch. Here's the link to the trailer:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Last edited by Shelley; 08-30-2010, 12:08 AM.

Hello Shelley,

I think the more exorsisms they make the least likely I am to see them. They have made so many so far and alot of them are alike in many ways. Not to discourage you from seeing it.

Yours truly
    Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Oops they have just started advertizing it on TV for the cinema from 3rd September. So it's this September not last September, so it''s a new one.

Comment

I've seen the film & it's ok, it has a twist in it. It seems different from other exorcist films.

Comment

Oh really...

Originally posted by Shelley View Post
          I've seen the film & it's ok, it has a twist in it. It seems different from other exorcist films.
          Don't tell me, they all decide that Jesus is a bit of a wimp and Lucifer is a far more fun guy. I mean just think of all those bishops and popes in heaven, do you relly think they are going to rock the house?

Comment

An historic drive-in theatre in Tulsa burned while showing the film.

http://www.newson6.com/global/story.asp?s=13098236

Does Wescott have an alibi?

Robert

Comment

He says he was 24 hours from Tulsa at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Shelley View Post
                Hello shelly,

Maybe I was wrong. Maybe I might go see it.
                Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Working...
                X