Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zodiac Killer

Whats up everyone,
    I was recently watching a show called True Crime with Aphrodite Jones (who is smoooooooookin' by the way) and it profiled a man who says his stepfather was the infamous Zodiac Killer. Apparently they compared his handwriting and it matched with the letters the Zodiac sent. This was based on certian tic marks made in his writing as well as the shape and spacing of the letters formed. Also he mentioned that his stepfather kept telling him before he passed away about an old PA system he had. So his stepson took the PA apart and supposedly found the black hood with the Zodiac symbol on it that was used in the Lake Berryesa (I think I may be spelling that lake wrong sorry) attack hidden inside it. Have you guys seen this show? This guys evidence is pretty compelling.
    Jordan

Hi Jordan: It didn't do a lot for me. Yes, AJ, she is dish (that I would eat btw).
    This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

Hey Stan,
      I wonder if anybody has tested the hood that was found for DNA or something......Yeah Aphrodite rocks too bad shes spoken for.
      Jordan

Comment

Hi Chainz,

The stepson you're talking about is reputed to have zero credibility. Apparently this is just another hoax.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Hey Tom,
          Why does he have zero credibility? I don't know much about this suspect.
          Jordan

Comment

You should google about him. There's a full story somewhere on the internet. It's all BS.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Working...
            X