No announcement yet.

Hammersmith Nude Murders (Stripper)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirrorpix includes a picture of Hannah Tailford looking rather like a classy lady.
    As for Scranton, PA, USA, it's an avarage town, how about putting an ad in the local paper?

Comment

• I would think the Scranton Library might help.
      This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Originally posted by Brickbat View Post
        Mirrorpix includes a picture of Hannah Tailford looking rather like a classy lady.
        As for Scranton, PA, USA, it's an avarage town, how about putting an ad in the local paper?
        I'm sure I've seen this a long time ago but its not coming up on search. I've seen a number of photos of Hannah as a young girl and she was certainly a pretty young thing but her mug shot wasnt her best night.

Incidently there were no traces of Drugs or alcohol in her autopsie only egg and bacon suggesting she was murdered about an hour after breakfast.

There were traces of Seaman on the panties in her mouth, her virgina and in her rectum. (Does that suggest she was with more than one man?)

She drowned. So if she was pushed off the bridge (Admittedly it was end JAnuary) then why did she not struggle and pull the pants from her mouth. You'd think that a reflex?

Also strange the police seem to have found a Jacket (Connected somewhere) which they tested for blood. Turned out to be Lambs Blood?

Many thanks for your advice on Scranton. Once I gather its OK with the family I will try and connact local Media. I'm somewhat busy on another project at the moment but do now have some contacts with American television companies.

I'll have another go at loading the autopsy here but I have sizing problems. It is uploaded on the Forums however.

Many thanks for your advice

Yours Jeff

Comment

• Originally posted by sdreid View Post
          I would think the Scranton Library might help.
          Hi Stan

I know its a cheek but any chance you can help? Do you know who would be at libruary?

Jeff

PS I have a copy of Lyndas birth certificate. She will be fifty in June.
          Last edited by Jeff Leahy; 03-18-2012, 02:35 PM.

Comment

• Jeff:

I will send you a PM including the name and email address of the woman who is the Assistant Head of Reference at the Scranton Public Library.

Perhaps she can help you or direct you to someone who can.

I'm about 900 miles away so I can't just drive over.

My experience with library people regarding searches is pretty much a crap shoot. Some are eager to do all they can to help you and others seem to only be interested in doing just enough work to keep from getting fired. Especilly in that last regard, it seems to be like any other job.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Jeff: earlier you wrote that some of the JtR tour guides also do a JtS walk. As I will be in London this summer, could you refer me to one?

Comment

• Hi Brickbat

Did I say someone does Stripper tours? I'm not certain about that

I've not come across anyone my advice would be to contact Richard Jones and see if he knows anyone..he does lots of tours.

He he doesnt know?

Theres not much to see really although I'd like to get inside Dolfin Square and go through their records.

Yours Jeff

Comment

• Originally posted by Brickbat View Post
                  Jeff: earlier you wrote that some of the JtR tour guides also do a JtS walk. As I will be in London this summer, could you refer me to one?
                  Since Jeff is currently indisposed, he asked me to tell you that he has a map that perhaps you could use to set up your own Stripper tour. He has it on the Jack the Stripper thread over on JTRForums.com

Stan Reid

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Leahy View Post
                    Hi all

But thought I'd add something new to the case:

OK four weeks before her murder according to Allan Lynch, Hannah Tailford spent the night at a party in Dolphin Square with a man called Andre. (Possibly Andre Padoux or Padoux) This man worked for the french embacey driving a black merc with embacy number plates..

Somewhat odd for a low class prostitute would you not say?

She had attended parties here regularly over the past two years (ie back to 1962)

Other people who may have attended those parties include Susan Churchhill , Steven Thomas, Antony Beauchamp and John vassall.

Interestingly two people who also live in Dolfin Sq and attended parties at this time were Christine Keeler and Mandy Rice Davis.

Dolfin Sq also has its own swimming pool. However Hannah's autopsy report suggests that the water in her lungs came from the Thames. Though it appears strange to me that if she was concious when she hit the water, which she clearly was, that she didn't attempt to pull the knickers from her mouth? Which you would think a reflex instinctive action?

But I cant help asking the question why does a low class prostitute without two penny's to rub together spend time with the likes of Andre Padoux? A master in Tantric and sex magic?

And where might Stephen Ward fit into all that?

Dolfin Square is a posh place for Hannah

Yours Jeff
                    Lucky Gordon stalked Christine Keeler when she lived at Dolphin Sq. Did he mistake Hannah for her?

Comment

• I have discovered that Susan "Goldie" Smith was apparently found alive and had only "vanished" because she had moved to Brixton. Police thought she was of particular interest because she was a friend of earlier Stripper victim Margaret McGowan.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Found Naked and Dead

If anyone is interested, I have a clean copy of the 1974 paperback of Found Naked and Dead by Brian McConnell available for sale. Drop a PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Leahy View Post
                          Hi all

I'm still intrested in talking to anyone who knows Scanton Penn USA?

But thought I'd add something new to the case:

OK four weeks before her murder according to Allan Lynch, Hannah Tailford spent the night at a party in Dolphin Square with a man called Andre. (Possibly Andre Padoux or Padoux) This man worked for the french embacey driving a black merc with embacy number plates..

Somewhat odd for a low class prostitute would you not say?

She had attended parties here regularly over the past two years (ie back to 1962)

Other people who may have attended those parties include Susan Churchhill , Steven Thomas, Antony Beauchamp and John vassall.

Interestingly two people who also live in Dolfin Sq and attended parties at this time were Christine Keeler and Mandy Rice Davis.

Dolfin Sq also has its own swimming pool. However Hannah's autopsy report suggests that the water in her lungs came from the Thames. Though it appears strange to me that if she was concious when she hit the water, which she clearly was, that she didn't attempt to pull the knickers from her mouth? Which you would think a reflex instinctive action?

But I cant help asking the question why does a low class prostitute without two penny's to rub together spend time with the likes of Andre Padoux? A master in Tantric and sex magic?

And where might Stephen Ward fit into all that?

Dolfin Square is a posh place for Hannah

Yours Jeff
                          I don't think 'high-class' mixing with 'low-class' is indicative of anything other than a predilection for a particular end of the spectrum...

However, you mention Ward, Beauchamp, Churchill etc...
                          • Beauchamp was a member of the Thursday Club.
                          • Ward was said to be a visitor too.
                          • Beauchamp took his own life in 1957. Coincidentally, in a manner somewhat similar to Ward in 1963.

• Sarah Churchill was married to Beauchamp.
                          • Beauchamp photographed Vicki Martin.
                          • Martin was wards first protogee.
                          • Ward had an interest in 'photography'.

London in the 50's and 60's was a much smaller place that it is now...

Comment

• Took this while I was over hammersmith way. Marked is the approximate location of where Hannah Tailford was found, victim of Jack The Stripper

Click image for larger version

Name:	hamm bridge reduced.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	185.7 KB
ID:	664970

Regards

Observer

Comment

• Another view

Click image for larger version

Name:	hamm b 3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	242.8 KB
ID:	664972
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Observer; 05-29-2013, 10:49 PM.

Comment

• I wonder why these posts are not appearing in the most recent posts link?

Comment

Working...
                                X