Hammersmith Nude Murders (Stripper)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deja vu

I'm waiting for Milkins to suddenly rip off his mask and reveal ......TRENOUTH!

some startling information about Bob Hinton and his REAL reasons for his poisonous comments abot my book

Well I for one can’t wait to read that, I thought I was writing a review. I have asked Milkins to explain exactly what in my review he objects to, but so far no answer. If he thinks I have been unfair I just wish he would tell me where the unfairness lies instead of going all Trenouth on my ass!

He says he hasn’t seen his book on offer for less than £10.95. Well if he would like to check out Ebay item no 270493361688 he will see a copy there for that price, but as that includeds p&p we can assume his publisher is asking less than that for the book.

Agent Ferret suggested we might do a Mole with Milkins book to allow others to see if my review was fair. Any suggestions?

Comment

• To be honest I'm bored with you two having a pop at each other. Any chance of a return to the thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by Inspector Death View Post
        To be honest I'm bored with you two having a pop at each other. Any chance of a return to the thread?
        Hi ID

100% agree. I don't think the argument has done any harm to generating interest in the book (so it is an ill wind.....) but it does nothing to move this subject forward

Viv

Comment

• Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Comment

• As you were saying

Originally posted by Inspector Death View Post
            To be honest I'm bored with you two having a pop at each other. Any chance of a return to the thread?
            You're bored? Jeez what do you think I am? I more than happy to leave this thread, I was only dragged back by Milkins inane comment. I'm outta here.

Comment

• Ouch!

Originally posted by Neil Milkins View Post
              No thank you Suzi. Thanks for the post but I don't wish to see your African curiousities. I'm not that curious. Best wishes. Neil.
              In that case I withdraw too....'What a waste of bandwidth' I'd say if I wasn't such a nice reasonable person.....Outta here (sigh..............)

My mother was born and brought up in Blackwood- Right- where did this thread start??----- Rewind!!!
              Last edited by Suzi; 12-16-2009, 08:16 PM.
              'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

• My, It's just like being back at school! What next? 'My dad's bigger than your dad'?
                And all the time the killer may well be alive and well and having a good chuckle at all this.

Comment

• I wouldn't mind seeing your African Curiosites!!

Comment

• You are right Vincent. The killers won't be chuckling however. Mungo Ireland died on March 3rd 1965 and his partner Harold Jones aka Harry Jones aka Harry Stevens died in January 1971. All the best. Neil.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil Milkins View Post
                      You are right Vincent. The killers won't be chuckling however. Mungo Ireland died on March 3rd 1965 and his partner Harold Jones aka Harry Jones aka Harry Stevens died in January 1971. All the best. Neil.
                      I look forward to ready your theory. How long until your book is on the shelves Neil?

Comment

• Hi Vincent. I am hawking it around the publishers at the moment. One in Scotland is reading it at the moment. Regards. Neil

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil Milkins View Post
                          You are right Vincent. The killers won't be chuckling however. Mungo Ireland died on March 3rd 1965 and his partner Harold Jones aka Harry Jones aka Harry Stevens died in January 1971. All the best. Neil.
                          That's assuming your theory is correct of course. I have very good reasons to doubt it.

Comment

• What's your theory Vincent. Or is it a secret. Regards. Neil.

Comment

• Ok this is a test. My account now appears to be operating can I post or am i still banned?

Pirate Jack

Blimmey Blimmey only six months out in the cold and straight back to controversy. Neil mate just ignore the blighters. At least your new book actually has something original to say. A concept a million miles away from most posters around here..

Good luck..I hope our appointment is still on for the new year. Busy on other things at present.

Pirate Jack is BACK!!

PS You've hinted at knowing stuff before Vincent but never delivered. If you have anything serious to add then my camera is running?

PS PS Lets face it what Bob knows about the hammi murders we could write on a postage stamp...
                              Last edited by Jeff Leahy; 12-19-2009, 10:06 PM.

Comment

• Jeff -Are you free or just out on parole?
                                This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

Working...
                                X