Hammersmith Nude Murders (Stripper)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hammersmith nudes' murders

I haven't seen any photos of Shaw and Kilburn's paint spraying shop. These are the premises from which minute particles of spray paint entered into the electricity sub-station where the last 4 victims were stored. I can't understand why anyone has a reason to believe that rolls of carpets would be stored in a paint spray workshop. Regards Neil.

Comment

• Hammersmith Nude Murders.

hiya neil.
      food for thought
      i can understand your thinking on the storing of carpets in the spray shop. mabye the way i used my words was missleading.i think it was a place they were kept till it was safe for them to be moved. mabye the persons who moved the bodies. especialy to the sub-station may not have had access to the keys at all times.do you know if the person who maintained the sub-station at the time of the murders was ever questioned by the police.
      roaann

Comment

• Without access to the police records it is impossible to be sure. But surely the person with the keys was Mungo Ireland which is why he was suspected as the killer?

What Neil has been attempting to do, please correct me if i'm wrong, is connect the keys to someone else via Ireland?

Pirate

Comment

• Hammersmith nudes' murders

Hi everyone. Chat magazine is doing a feature on the murders in the 6th August issue. Apparently that issue is on sale on 30th July. They have interviewed Gwynneth Rees' daughter Kim and she has supplied them with photographs. I very much look forward to reading the story and hopefully other information will come from it. Regards Neil.
          P.S. I have now been contacted by Thomas Barthelemy, the 49 year old son of Helene Barthelemy. He is kindly providing me with information about and photographs of his mother that have not been published before.

Comment

• Hammersmith Nude Murders.

Hiya Neil.
            Look forward to reading the feature.There is alot more information out there if only people will come forward with it.
            Roaann.

Comment

• Thank you Roaann. There is definitely more information out there. I am convinced that there are people still alive who could fit the pieces into the jig-saw puzzle if they had a mind. Best wishes. Neil.

Comment

• Chat

Correction. The Chat magazine feature on Gwynneth Rees is in the 13th August issue which is out on the 6th August. Regards Neil.

Comment

• Hi Everyone,Really Intrested in the case but unfortunatley have little resources if anyone could email some information i.e victims,pictures,suspects i would be throughly grateful my email is bennyboii2k9@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks in advance

Comment

• Neil

Would you be in a position to let us know of the status of your upcoming book.

This case has always been of personal interest.
                    "You know a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybodies crazy."
                    Charles Manson

Comment

• Hi Lewis. Things are moving on fast now. I am having a meeting soon with two agencies that are attached to the Welsh Assembly Government to obtain grants and loans to self-publish. I had anticipated that the book would have been published by May 2008 but remarkable things have kept coming in. For instance 4 children of 4 of the victims have contacted me and gave a huge amount of information and numerous photographs to use in the book. It is now ready fo publication. I will post a notice on the forum when I know more. What is your interest in the case? Regards Neil.

Comment

• I meant May 2009. Regards Neil.

Comment

• Hi Neil

Thanks for the reply. I will be interested in reading the book after you post that it has become available.

When I was a young kid and while the murders were in the late stages, my grandmother mentioned that we had people in that area (meaning Hammersmith I believe). A few years later I happened to notice an article in the papers about the case and this brought back the memory of her comment. I asked her for details and she refused to comment beyond confirming that it was the same case to which she was referring.

At present I am trying to locate those relatives or their offspring.

Best
                          Lewis
                          "You know a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybodies crazy."
                          Charles Manson

Comment

• Hi Lewis. I also had relatives in Hammersmith. They were Len and Lou wilkes. I remember visiting them in Playfair Street and later in Henrietta House Hammersmith. My uncle Len moved from Wales to Hammersmith during the second world war and remained there till he died 10-15 years ago. He may possibly have known Harold Jones without realising that he was the Abertillery double killer. All the best. Neil.

Comment

• Hi again Lewis. Are you from Wales. Lewis is a Welsh name? What are your relatives names that you are trying to trace? Regards. Neil.

Comment

• New Book On Stripper Murders

If Mr Milkins is having difficulty in finding a publisher for his new book he might like to contact The History Press, formerly Sutton Publishing, they are always on the lookout for new material.

They asked me to write a book for them earlier this year but we couldn't agree terms so I shelved it.

Try contacting David Lewis on 01453 732543 or dlewis@thehistorypress.co.uk

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                                X