Hammersmith Nude Murders (Stripper)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mungo Ireland has been named by some
    This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Hammersmith nudes murders

The suspect in 1965 was 45 year old Mungo Ireland, who commited suicide in his lock-up garage in Solna Avenue Putney on March3/4 1965. Seabrook (deceased) claimed in his book that Ireland was framed. He wasn't! Ireland was involved in the Hammersmith nudes' murders with Harold Jones who lived a short distance away from Ireland. Google neil milkins and click on the first link for a 1941 photo of Jones. I have now linked him to Ireland and to Hannah Tailford, Frances Brown and to Bridget O'Hara.
      Happy hunting Neil Milkins.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkPassenger View Post
        I haven't read this thread (a fatal comment, I know) but has anyone any idea who the suspect was who killed themselves? The security guard on the Heron estate?
        Mungo Ireland

PS Sorry guys I didn't notice your more detailed responces.
        Last edited by Jeff Leahy; 03-09-2009, 08:17 PM.

Comment

• Bit of a long shot, but does anyone know where Hannah Tailford, Helene Barthelemy, Mary Fleming and Irene Lockwood are buried. Regards Neil Milkins.

Comment

• Well Hannah's body was returned to Newcastle and cremated at the crematorium. I believe there is a plack. I will chase this again for you.

I think the others were buried in London. My memory is hazy Neil so don't quote me on that. The coroners reports for only Hannah still exist, that was by luck, they were mainly destroyed.

All the best

Pirate

Comment

• Hi Neil

Sorry about delay. I have just sent off email. Hopefully update you soon.

Jeff

Comment

• Hammersmith nudes' murders

Thanks Jeff. I now have details of the dates and places of 4 of the victims funerals, graves etc. I have taken photos of the graves of Figg, Rees and O'hara. I have been contacted by Rees' 51 year old daughter Kim and Frances Brown's 44 year old son Frank. Regards Neil.

Comment

• Arte there any published photos of the victims at all ?

Comment

• Yes there are published photos which unfortunately were not good as they were 'mug' shots taken on arrest.

We did find some excellent photos of Hannah as a young attractive girl but these belong to the family.

It would be excellent if your book could publish in life, happier photos Neil.

I still have not heard and will try again

Jeff

Comment

• Thanks for that Jeff.

Thats a shame as i would have liked to compare the women by looks rather than by text only.

Comment

• Originally posted by halomanuk View Post
                        Thanks for that Jeff.

Thats a shame as i would have liked to compare the women by looks rather than by text only.
                        Well the front of Jack of Jumps has the mug shots. Although checking back only four appear to be mug shots.

They were all quite pettite if I remember correctly. All dark hair except Irene Lockwood (paroxide)

Hope that helps

Pirate

Comment

• I believe there are some photos of Margaret McGowan entering/exiting the Profumo trial.

What about postmortem morgue or crime scene photographs?
                          This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Originally posted by sdreid View Post
                            I believe there are some photos of Margaret McGowan entering/exiting the Profumo trial.

What about postmortem morgue or crime scene photographs?
                            Not released yet Stan.

Comment

• Hammersmith nudes' murders

Hi everyone. The Daily Star Sunday of 17th May did a full page feature on my research and the Bridge Cafe at the Heron Trading Estate Acton. The cafe was in 1962 and still is owned by brothers Frank and Gerry Marcangelo and is near where Bridget O'Hara was found and where 3 other victims were stored. The cafe features each week in Sir Alan Sugar's Apprentice. The Daily Star Sunday article can be seen by googling neil milkins and scrolling to the link or by googling Daily Star Sunday - Bridge Cafe Acton. Regards Neil.

Comment

• Information

does anyone have information on the victims it has to be detailed e.g about thir life and deaths and also does anyone know where pictures of the victims can be found im writing a book on the stripper murders and need more information thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X